Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

wings socket rank

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wings socket rank

ok so I have been tryin to put in a ticket for this but the ticket says my account is not found.. so I will post my bug issue here..

ever since the last server update a few weeks back my wing socket level downgraded 1 level.. so when you open the wings/socket tab it says my wing rank is lvl 39 and merc stat bonus is 68%
    a day or 2 before the server update I upgraded my win socket level to level 40 with merc stat bonus 70%.. only reason I noticed the downgrade was because I literally just upgraded the wing socket level a few days before the server update a few weeks ago..
    next bug is an issue with the ticket in the support section of the website.. I tried numerous times from internet explorer login and chrome login to send a ticket on the above issue.. every time I click send ticket an error message pops up saying my account is no found or incorrect account.. I tried to change the account name to my in game name still no luck.. this is the only server I play S48 so I don't understand the issue.. please fix both issues and compensate me for lost wing socket level.. thx
Working...
X