Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Calypso Damage Reduction

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calypso Damage Reduction

I wonder if just me, but I would like to know if someone have the same issue.

Calypso reduce damage from the start of battle (and I'm not talking about +5% def), I mean reduce really a lot from the start, and after skill even more.

In my server I saw a player that I usually beat use her and my damage reduced a lot before she uses her skill, and I had really a lot problems beating his team.
    Then I changed my dula to calypso and this time his damage reduced a lot too, from the start this time too, even before her skill and again more reduction after skill, and I can defeat him as always cuz of that.

I'm too lazy to take screenshots and waste my arena tries to it.

Am I the only one with that Calypso issue?

What exactly is your issue? The fact that Calypso's skills are apparently working to full potential and that you can defeat your opponent? O.o

Comment

5% def is no laughing matter, it will reduce dmg inflicted which you noticed, but I would think that there could be another reason your attacks were weaker. They might be using different talis (ie felix) and it would reduce your damage also.
      ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
        5% def is no laughing matter, it will reduce dmg inflicted which you noticed, but I would think that there could be another reason your attacks were weaker. They might be using different talis (ie felix) and it would reduce your damage also.
        No, it didn't, 5% can't reduce my damage from 600k to 200k is just impossible, I checked battles to try to notice what could be, he isn't using felix cuz I can crit him and he didn't get a big br boost from the last time I defeated him (yesterday) that could make that big difference, the only different is that merc, and once I changed my Dula to Calypso his damage got reduced too (before skill use) and I were able to defeat him again.

Comment

Originally posted by R297815089 View Post
          What exactly is your issue? The fact that Calypso's skills are apparently working to full potential and that you can defeat your opponent? O.o
          The issue is that Calypso is reducing damage from the start of the battle, even before use her skill, and after her skill the damage reduce more.

Comment

What Quality calypso? Need to have it checked out. Also is it just pvp or in cloudwinder and elemental tower also?
            Last edited by ModReaver; 12-06-2015, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
              What Quality calypso? Need to have it checked out. Also is it just pvp or in cloudwinder and elemental tower also?
              Legendary.
              I tried with Elemental and the damage got reduced from 210k to 130k to my main before skill, and after skill reached 84k. (I checked it without block or dodge to don't change damage)

And sorry but I won't take screenshots, I'm a player not a tester.

Comment

Lol I didn't ask for a ss but thank you for letting me know in advance. I will submit this to have them look at it ty

Comment

i have same problem with that chase too...
                  i have opponent before they use calypso i can win 100% but after they use calypso amazing although calypso dont cast skill at all cos my speed higher then my opponent
                  but damage reduce from calypso has work from the start and make me so weaker
                  and amazing after that my opponent dodge become so high...wether i have lvl 10 red hit astrall about 70% my hit can dodge by my opponent that only put lvl 8 orange dodge astrall
                  i think its impossible and i think there something wrong with that calypso merc

Comment

Working...
                  X