Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Heroic Challenges bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroic Challenges bug

Facsimile Kong Server 1

I believe there to be a game issue with the Heroic Challenges. I am not sure if it is a display issue with Kong, a change to the game, or a different problem. It appears that the left hand side of the screen is being cut off, as you can see in the image the '65' is a bit hard to read and the number of attempts is a guess at half the units digit. I have tried playing in IE, Firefox and Chrome, to see if it was my browser or the game, and the display is the same in all three browsers. I have been level 65+ for almost a month and I have never been able to see the left arrow that is supposed to allow players to go back a level.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Shadowbound bug2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	455.1 KB
ID:	1779029

If a change has been made to the game so that this is no longer possible, please remove line six from the instructions to prevent confusion.

I have tried submitting 2 bug reports through Kong and have not received a reply to either, I have also searched the archives and not found a similar bug reported for the other platforms. The information on how to get the most out of going back a level was just frustrating.

Thank you for your time.

I will vouch for you. On smaller screens/resolutions, this particular event can appear wack-a-doodle, and unlike Purgatory, you cannot left-mouse drag to view hidden areas.

And yes, the arrow (critical to using 17-18 of the 20 steps we SHOULD get) to go back one level is still on the left side, and does not appear visible in your screenshot.

Comment

Working...
    X