Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Succesfull Recharge 2x times, and no diamonds !!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Succesfull Recharge 2x times, and no diamonds !!!!!

Hello, i recharged 2x 10$ on the new server, 6-7 hours ago and i dint get my diamonds, is it fair ? i waited 7 hours and nothing, i filled 3 tickets ! and nothing !!! whats wrong with you guys ? we pay for diamonds, so we demand we get them. i played so many games on r2, and this is the first time this is happening... and no1 is doing anything about it. You should compensate us and fix the problem...

i see that no1 cares, its been 10 hours. no reply from you, no mail. nothing. if you cant fix it, return my money and thats it. i wont wait 3 days for those diamonds.

Comment

May I have your ticket # or your order # please
      ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

If the funds have been taken out of ur bank/card you should trying to get ahold of company that processed the payment..ie xsolla, paypal, skrill.
        I will say, have i never had to wait as long as you to get my diamonds, but others have, and R2 will make it right if u let them. I know it sucks to not get the rewards you was wanting, but hey, it might not be a bad thing.

I do have to admit one good thing about R2, i have never heard of them cheating ppl out of money. It might take a day or 2 but they wont just take our money for nothing.
        Last edited by xXDminXx; 01-07-2016, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
          May I have your ticket # or your order # please
          The first recharge, i dont see it under my orders, i dont know why, but i have a screenshot that the pay was successfull and they took money from my account. Order number from second purchase its : Order number: 201601042114251293_en .

Comment

thank you it will be looked into

Comment

srry need one more piece of info, what company did you use for the one that went thru?

Comment

Reaver..I didnt mean to step on ur toes...I just noticed a player getting frustrated and was trying to help. We just happened to be posting at the same time.

Comment

no problems...thank you

Comment

Hello im from s104 and having the same problem. 5 successful payments and i didn't get my diamonds. No reply from support after 12 hours. I can't see the transaction under my orders but i have all the receipt sent on my email.

Comment

order #? and did you send in a ticket about this skye?

Comment

Hello.I did send a ticket. I cannot find the order # because i can't find the transaction under the order history but i sent screenshots of my receipt from paypal and fb to support. I realized that i get the problem if I use the recharge button in game because i tried buying from r2 website and i got my diamonds immediately.

Comment

i have the same problem with my account in s114...

I am =^.^=

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	227.1 KB
ID:	1722960

Name:	345.jpg
Size:	663.0 KB
ID:	1722961

Name:	2.jpg
Size:	256.1 KB
ID:	1722962
                          ...stop changing who you are for people who don't even know themselves...

Comment

I already file it in support but it seems r2 is too busy to send me any ticket number.. it looks like what happened on s103 will still happen in this server.. i just want to get the mol points that Ive spent and I wont play any r2 games.. r2games support really sucks..and some useless mentor says it will be answered after 3 days.. 3 days? are you insane? after 3 days the event on wing will be done.. I cant buy something from my dia and I wont recharge because of what happen.. It might still happen on the 2nd time, so probably I wont recharge until I get til last night.. that is what I told to the mentor.. and it seems no one is bothering to help.. I do realized that [playing any games in r2 is not really fun at all.. and I dont think that I can be compensated regarding this matter... and most of your compensations is not good too.. hmmm... how many players needs to go before they finally make some solutions about this.,.?
                            ...stop changing who you are for people who don't even know themselves...

Comment

We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it thank you

Comment

Working...
                              X