Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Succesfull Recharge 2x times, and no diamonds !!!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First things first...did you send in a ticket? If you did whats the ticket number?
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

I still have not been reimbursed for the diamonds I bought a day and a half ago. The money was taken out of the checking account, but I still have not received my diamonds. I would like my $5 of diamonds. This is the second time I have had to go through this.
      Polarscarlet

Comment

If you don't provide me the information I requested there is no way I can help you.

Comment

Third time I have posted about this purchase of diamonds. Nothing has been done about the problem. I am sick of being ignored. I may have to quit playing this game and any other R2 games.
          polarscarlet

Comment

Seeing you are not responding to me here, then accusing us of ignoring you I have sent you a pm. Please follow the instructions therein

Comment

recharge system is down i guess
              made x 2 payments and i didnt recive any diamonds, talked to live chat and they have told me i need to wait a few hours and payment was taken successfully. Is the recharge system faulty or not working ?

Comment

There is a lag being reported between the recharge and receiving the diamonds.

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
                  There is a lag being reported between the recharge and receiving the diamonds.
                  Thank you i will wait a while longer
                  Ok i have waited longer than a few hours now still no diamonds

i have received my purchase for one amount still not got the second one
                  i have now got the second recharge, but its all to little too late so thank you Recharge System for depositing my diamonds late now i am unable to use them for what i wanted.
                  Next time i guess i will have to use my Crystal ball and recharge 24 hours in the future

So here i am with diamonds and some junk to spend it on.

Thanks for making my game time here dismal, i sign off grumpy and angry
                  Last edited by R277262896; 02-09-2016, 04:20 AM. Reason: update

Comment

please do not post any of the information from tickets in the forum. This is a violation of TOS.

Comment

Working...
                    X