Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RECHARGE, payment successfull but NO DIAMONDS received

Hi

I tried to recharging for 5200 diamonds for "Daily Recharge bonus" event, payment was successful (order number 187039047) but no diamonds received.

I have already raised a ticket for the same but haven't received any mail after ticket creation, so don't know what's the ticket number.

Checked with Xsolla (live chat) and they asked me check with R2. Please can you fix this transaction problem soon or refund me my money.

Thanks,
    Ashutosh.

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by stainlessss12 View Post
    okay sir. thank you. but how long can i recieve my diamond ? i want to play now with my vip. 3 days of waiting is long
    If you don't have your diamonds or a reply to your ticket by Monday, let me know.

Leave a comment:

• stainlessss12
    replied
    okay sir. thank you. but how long can i recieve my diamond ? i want to play now with my vip. 3 days of waiting is long

Leave a comment:

• stainlessss12
    replied
    Thank you sir. i just wait the response of your support. anyway. how many days i need to wait ? i want to play with my vip. 3 days is so long

Leave a comment:

• MemoryLane
    replied
    Originally posted by stainlessss12 View Post
    I recharge 260 diamonds but i did'nt recieve my diamond but the money on my mol account is gone fix it pls
    here's my order number
    Order ID/number:MP37602393

-Tanley
    Hi, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support for assistance.

Leave a comment:

• stainlessss12
    replied
    I recharge 260 diamonds but i did'nt recieve my diamond but the money on my mol account is gone fix it pls
    here's my order number
    Order ID/number:MP37602393

-Tanley
    Last edited by stainlessss12; 11-02-2017, 06:42 AM.

Leave a comment:

• asingh152
    replied
    MOd, i have received the diamonds. thx for quick action.

Leave a comment:

• ModReaver
    replied
    Thank you for providing your order # I will have it looked in to. I do need one more piece of info tho...what company did you use?
    Last edited by ModReaver; 01-07-2016, 07:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X