Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RECHARGE, payment successfull but NO DIAMONDS received

Hi

I tried to recharging for 5200 diamonds for "Daily Recharge bonus" event, payment was successful (order number 187039047) but no diamonds received.

I have already raised a ticket for the same but haven't received any mail after ticket creation, so don't know what's the ticket number.

Checked with Xsolla (live chat) and they asked me check with R2. Please can you fix this transaction problem soon or refund me my money.

Thanks,
    Ashutosh.

Thank you for providing your order # I will have it looked in to. I do need one more piece of info tho...what company did you use?
    Last edited by ModReaver; 01-07-2016, 07:39 PM.
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

MOd, i have received the diamonds. thx for quick action.

Comment

I recharge 260 diamonds but i did'nt recieve my diamond but the money on my mol account is gone fix it pls
        here's my order number
        Order ID/number:MP37602393

-Tanley
        Last edited by stainlessss12; 11-02-2017, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by stainlessss12 View Post
          I recharge 260 diamonds but i did'nt recieve my diamond but the money on my mol account is gone fix it pls
          here's my order number
          Order ID/number:MP37602393

-Tanley
          Hi, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support for assistance.
          Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Thank you sir. i just wait the response of your support. anyway. how many days i need to wait ? i want to play with my vip. 3 days is so long

Comment

okay sir. thank you. but how long can i recieve my diamond ? i want to play now with my vip. 3 days of waiting is long

Comment

Originally posted by stainlessss12 View Post
                okay sir. thank you. but how long can i recieve my diamond ? i want to play now with my vip. 3 days of waiting is long
                If you don't have your diamonds or a reply to your ticket by Monday, let me know.
                Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
                X