Farm bug after maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm bug after maintenance

ok after this unscheduled maint that you guys only posted after the maint was on, something weird is happening to my farm

before the maint I was able to plant any type of crops twice a day ( I have a lvl 30 tree), and now if I try to replant the same crop I had before, I get some red letters popping up saying that I cant plant any of this crop again...

tried with gold, xp, merit and beast crops and all say same (removed and tried replant another)

that I cant plant anymore again which is very weird since before the maint I was able to plant twice a day 24h seeds (reduced to 9h35m at lvl 30 tree) and then a 4h seeds and after maint I collected the ones I had placed after server refresh, and when I was to go plant 7 more xp seeds it said to me I cant plant anymore, so I made a test and all seeds said the same after I had collected the 7 xp seeds I had planted before the maint

this never happened before
    Last edited by R2105226100; 02-25-2016, 09:47 AM.

Actually there are a lot bugs related to farm.
    That is one, if you go tu buy seeds, some of them have red letters on buy tab that say "X left", the max is 15, and after maintenance I have that problem too, they are 0 so I can't plant them anymore, but after reset it is 15 again.

Comment

The counter didn't reset, when you planted yesterday you used all your attempts for certain seeds and its still running off that counter. This will be cleared up at reset
      ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
        The counter didn't reset, when you planted yesterday you used all your attempts for certain seeds and its still running off that counter. This will be cleared up at reset

No it wont...It might be cleared up, but it wont be fixed. After each maint..i can only plant 3 merit seeds and 6 exp seeds. Has been that way since day one..............THE FARM NEEDS TO BE DELETED AND STARTED OVER...DEVS CANT FIX IT.
        Last edited by xXDminXx; 02-25-2016, 10:18 PM.

Comment

I understand your frustration dmin, allow me to clarify a little bit. I didn't say it would be fixed, what I meant is that at reset tonight everyone will have all of their attempts back to the correct amount. As to the devs being able to fix it or just deleting it I will be more than happy to forward that suggestion.
          ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

And as u posted ur message i was clarifying my post .read my edited post.

R2105226100 get used to it. It wont get fixed.
            Last edited by xXDminXx; 02-25-2016, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
              And as u posted ur message i was clarifying my post .read my edited post.

R2105226100 get used to it. It wont get fixed.
              no need to get used, simply never had it happen to me, maybe cuz when they do maints im usually at work and by the time I log in I simply plant a lower seed

well now I know

Comment

After the reset tonight my crop steal count went to 0 and I had not done any.

Comment

Working...
                X