Clear All

• CSGW unacceptable situation

Click image for larger version

Name:	CSGW board en cour.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	176.0 KB
ID:	1780620

this situation is unacceptable

the guild Roses had been disbanded the day they were supposed to figth us but as the game bugged and randomly made them win they came back into it to figth in CSGW

I had sent a private message to moderator to talk to them about a possible game fail if they were making a maintenance I had been assured that no maintenance was to be
    made so nothing would go wrong

Awww ..

Comment

WE have the same problem in server S92.

Comment

And on 110 fighting 107

Comment

Maick the statement was everything SHOULD be fine. There was no guarantee implicit in that statement. The issue has been reported and devs are working on it
          ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

still the situation stay the same it's been 3 months the CSGW is bugged you say the devs. are working on it ...... dude tell them to make some clean up in the team cause there is obviously someone who doesnt give a damn about making things rigth

you know me reaver I dont come to pick a figth or to argue as I know I will always be wrong

ho and **** that I've had enough **** with this game

Comment

They are working on the issue right now. Other than that I don't know what to tell you, I reported it as soon as it was brought to my attention
              ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Originally posted by Maick1231 View Post
                still the situation stay the same it's been 3 months the CSGW is bugged you say the devs. are working on it ...... dude tell them to make some clean up in the team cause there is obviously someone who doesnt give a damn about making things rigth
                R2 have consistently shown across all games they host that they don't care one iota for the player. They are a company based on making money out of people willing to pay to play, not delivering a quality game experience to the player.

I fully understand player frustration and anger at a company that has no interest in customer service be it through the lack of information given to mods through the forum, the shameful way they answer ticket queries, the ignoring of long running game issues or what seems to be a refusal to communicate with players. BUT...you are choosing to play this game and by doing that are accepting the way this company treats their player base. R2 will not change, they haven't over the years and until people/players affect their profit which is the only number they recognise, they will continue to treat their player base as though it doesn't exist.
                Last edited by DE4CON; 02-29-2016, 05:33 AM.
                IGN: Cardinal
                Server: Kabam S26

Comment

Working...
                X