Tryhard did not win semi-final gw on s119

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tryhard did not win semi-final gw on s119

Charmed won semi-final on Thursday 3/10/2016 on Server S90 not Tryhard. Please fix this!!
    Last edited by 99841; 03-11-2016, 02:46 PM.

Its s90, not 119. As the GL of Charmed, I'm asking you to please make this right.
    I am the Bad Wolf. I take the words, I scatter them through time and space -- a message, to lead myself here.

Shadowbound
    s90 GL of Charmed
    Bad Wolf

♫Loaded God Complex♫

Comment

I have to ask but have either of you submitted a ticket for this issue? If not please do
      ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

mod most of results in hb and gw are wrong
        :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

Comment

Same thing happened to Unity on S82: Unity won GW last night, since the other guild was a no-show; but now it's showing that Unity lost.
          And, yes, I submitted a ticket along with a screenshot.

Seems like the same bug that hit CSGW, where all the guilds in the lower half of screen got to progress, while the guilds in the upper part got stiffed.

Comment

Reaver, I doubt they'd do anything considering I didn't take a before picture to prove that we won.
            I am the Bad Wolf. I take the words, I scatter them through time and space -- a message, to lead myself here.

Shadowbound
            s90 GL of Charmed
            Bad Wolf

♫Loaded God Complex♫

Comment

Heres my ticket # 510655 tell someone that's not an idiot to follow up on it, all they did was copy/paste the x-arena comp forum post as a way of a response.

Shadowbound
              s90 GL of Charmed
              Bad Wolf

♫Loaded God Complex♫

Comment

Working...
              X