u may have stopped the many points that it was givin

but nothing works i cant atk any 1 n not all players showing

in other words still no good n a whole day has gone 4 nothing

Click image for larger version

Name:	x-server.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	238.5 KB
ID:	1780811

not only this is problem , my exp is down with 10mil , missing temple upgrades , ember grass, alae ores, my pet is 1lvl down ,aid pills,gild gears lvl3 , all ive earned from dailys is gone
    S83 - DonX

Comment

Originally posted by R28373175 View Post
      not only this is problem , my exp is down with 10mil , missing temple upgrades , ember grass, alae ores, my pet is 1lvl down ,aid pills,gild gears lvl3 , all ive earned from dailys is gone
      There was a rollback, so yes you would lose all that you received for that period.
      ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

yes we have lost more than the compensation was so how about more compensation

Comment

and 1 am down about 1000 diamonds that I spent before roll back will I get them back

Comment

Try over 100m Gold. Yeah, I was getting a new astral and its gone, why am I playing here. Good question.

Comment

Originally posted by rogerbrighten22 View Post
              yes we have lost more than the compensation was so how about more compensation
              B. All Diamonds recharged during the rollback affected time (2016/3/10 16:15 GMT+8 - 2016/3/11 10:00 GMT+8) will be sent out within two working days.

Comment

X-arena is still bugged, overload of 235 points. And the player missing. Please tell me right now, will there be other maintenance before Im stupid enough to used up 4 cloudwinter resets. And lose everything again. . .

Comment

I would do the bare minimum...

Comment

ModReaver, is it known issue that X-Arena is still bugged? I got 235 points x 10 times once in a while. And the player still missing, I cant fight anyone except one.
                    Im conflicted, whether to do 4 CW run or wait because I dont want to lose everything I had when it rollback.
                    4 CW/ET run is pretty long, I want a head start. Hope there is update soon, ty.

Comment

yup and CSHB will probably be reseted as well in the process

Comment

Ok, I won't waste my stamina/CW resets. Until it get fixed.

But seriously, its the wrong time to implemented the patch, in CES and CSHB weekend. Worst nightmare to players.

Comment

its a known bug. Flip side is there has been no report that there will be another rollback. I will keep you updated as to what I find out thru the day

Comment

Alright, thank you, ModReaver.

Comment

sure would be nice to see opponents. i fell asleep with invisible on that i used for cw 120, and now im stuck at 7th and cant see a single person to move up.
                              Turkey of S2.

Comment

Working...
                              X