Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Samurai cat shards cant be shard split.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samurai cat shards cant be shard split.

Title says it all.
    Turkey of S2.

Thank you I will report it if possible can you give me a screen shot of the drop down for the shards. I haven't received any of them yet, or I wouldn't ask
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Turkey of S2.

Comment

thank you very much

Comment

Samurai cat is like the Archaic Witch, Can only be sold for vouchers.

Comment

thats not too bright to start making pets vouchers like mercs, next will be mount shards than what will we get our points from, i get so many extra shards being a vip 10 casher on server 84
            and i exspect to get what im supposed to get from pet shards... its not no way like artic speaking she is a merc and always got vouchers from mercs and points from pets, quit ripping us off
            on stuff please or ill take cash else where... EXECUTIONER server 84 lvl 89 4123745 BR

Comment

that wasnt supposed to go up 2 times sorry, and i like the pet its pretty strong, but i exspect all pets to give points like they always have

Comment

being unable to shard split the cat was an oversight, it was reported and should be fixed soon

Comment

Working...
                X