Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed Guild War

Dear Shadowbound,

After you roll back a day we all lost a lot (dont mansion that we wasted a whole day for nothing) but its very strange that you even messed up our Guild war.

Now in the last battle we have the 2 teams who lost and those 2 teams who won wont be able to fight. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	404.5 KB
ID:	1780828
    We lost all guild war bonuses, altar bonuses, and a lot more who u compensate with some silly compensations. I wont say anything else about that but please be good to fix at least guild was because its ridiculous.
    Titans and Extreme are the 2 teams who have to fight today.

Kindly regards,

Blacklady s102

Guild Wars S67

Our Guild Wars on S67 are also messed up.

Forsaken won the round against Evolution, no players on their team even showed up. We were due to fight against Cheetara next and as far as I recall VIP hadn't even registered, I think there were only the 3 guilds.

Cheers

Calene S67
    Guild Leader
    Forsaken

Click image for larger version

Name:	Forsaken guild wars.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	177.7 KB
ID:	1723932
    Last edited by R2111600029; 03-12-2016, 05:07 AM.

Comment

S20 Guild war is all messed up as well

final match should be between Guadians and Fatality. It says it is Guardians and Madcastle. Madcastle people didnt even fight us in the guildwar... They just stood in safe zone. Please correct

Comment

Originally posted by R290233081 View Post
        S20 Guild war is all messed up as well

final match should be between Guadians and Fatality. It says it is Guardians and Madcastle. Madcastle people didnt even fight us in the guildwar... They just stood in safe zone. Please correct
        A little added note... THis is the CSGW qualification week so NOW.... Those who lost originally qualifies and those who originally won will not... THAT IS MESSED UP! So now we will loose serious rewards we should have gained.

Comment

Submit a ticket...just posting on the forum wont fix it.
          ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

Pointless submitting a ticket. Canned response and nothing is ever fixed in my experience. Totally lost faith in R2. They are aware of these issues if they read the forums... why bother wasting time sending in tickets (which is a nightmare in itself).

Comment

Then don't submit a ticket, I can guarantee you that nothing will be done then

Comment

re sending ticket

Ticket submitted, we live in hope.

Comment

just curious... why have a "report bug/support thread" if when we report a bug/ask for support the answer is always the same.... "submit a ticket"

Comment

Originally posted by R290233081 View Post
                    just curious... why have a "report bug/support thread" if when we report a bug/ask for support the answer is always the same.... "submit a ticket"
                    because he/she is only a mod with no clue how to fix it (isn it too late to submit a ticket for a whole guild war error? )

Comment

Originally posted by jasonstatham536 View Post
                      because he/she is only a mod with no clue how to fix it (isn it too late to submit a ticket for a whole guild war error? )
                      yes it is to late, there is no proof anyway. its not like we took a screenshot that we won before maintenance. Didnt think I would need to.

Comment

I'm a moderator not a dev. If there are ongoing issues I can forward them so that they get to the devs faster. If there is no ticket submitted the devs wont do anything about it

Comment

Working...
                        X