Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

can't use legionnaire title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can't use legionnaire title

old title wont expire in timely fashion so i can't use a new one

and by the time it does the new one already expires

need help

miniskull of s42

Click image for larger version

Name:	title expired.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	37.3 KB
ID:	1781024

There are 2 ways to work with this, first you can submit a ticket and explain the issue. second you can wait a few days after winning the cross server heroic battle before opening the chest.
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

will try it next time i will win probably will loose the title very soon

seem more reasonable to hold on to the chest maybe ill get smthing else than those damn green wings i started to hate those

now i have 5 of dem LOL

Comment

unfortunally happens same to me
        the answer of my mail contains this words.. we just can gave u the wings u dont have it after you got 3/4
        till than u cant change for the wings you dont have it.. so dude.. if u got green till u die, they dont go gave or change for n1..
        i really start hate this game.. alot of bugs and GM start just do they job and dont care for the players... like governants -_-

Comment

I have a ticket open because I am not getting the titles for being first on several leader boards.

Comment

Here is how to fix an expired legionnaire title.
            put it in ur guild vault and get booted or leave guild. It will go to email....
            Even if it has expired....when u put it back in ur inventory it will start a new timer. :P

Comment

Working...
            X