Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

GW bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GW bug

there's a figth bug in GW we seen a player overpassing his stats

that player is having a 60k pdef mange who endured 230k mallurge skill hit taking only 23k dmg

that player reportedly killed Smokelady from S38 being a 2,4m BR VS 5m BR there is no way this player could have win

now will that affect CSGW as well is the question I have in mind

ho and also saw the very same bug in Xarena

sorry I have no pics
    GweirWimkin S49

question I have is was the shield in place and what is that manges hps? Also was that mange equipped with felix and what is his block at? all of this comes into play and without that information or a ss its pretty much impossible to tell if this is a bug or just good planning.
    Last edited by ModReaver; 03-19-2016, 08:39 PM.
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

This was a mighty vs carnage fight. Maick on other side of fight as me....Trust me this wasnt a tals issue..
      I had players hitting me first with all mercs that should never even come close(and yes i had HS on). The player he is taling about beat smoke and drix. A level 79 beating them multiple times, the right tals or not, means something is wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by xXDminXx View Post
        This was a mighty vs carnage fight. Maick on other side of fight as me....Trust me this wasnt a tals issue..
        I had players hitting me first with all mercs that should never even come close(and yes i had HS on). The player he is taling about beat smoke and drix. A level 79 beating them multiple times, the right tals or not, means something is wrong.
        this make it a 2,4BR player killing 2 CSHB winner bug confirmed

Comment

Without anything to show what happened there is no way to confirm anything. We need PROOF ppl, then we can do something about it. If you provide me with his team makeup and the stats for all I can look into it and see what I can find as proof. Until that happens all youre doing is venting, and while that does have its place it seems like you want something done in this situation. Screen shots would be preferable please.
          Last edited by ModReaver; 03-19-2016, 09:53 PM.
          ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

It's like being nominated to be leader, and people ask you why you want to be leader.

"2.4m BR beat 2 top player"

You'll need to supported your theory by showing tons of facts to be elected. And in similar way, the screenshots are needed for bug reports to be confirmed. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdoogs View Post
              It's like being nominated to be leader, and people ask you why you want to be leader.

"2.4m BR beat 2 top player"

You'll need to supported your theory by showing tons of facts to be elected. And in similar way, the screenshots are needed for bug reports to be confirmed. Haha.
              here comes the hater
              I just stated what was the bug if you cant read further then youre nose keep out my post I never seen I 60k def endure 230k pattack+250% with only 23k dmg made

+ 2 of the top player have been beated its not me or you its ***** Drix mindmage AND Smokelady being Beated by melangel

know who youre talking too at least I dont come making a post over a ho **** I think something bugged Ima go a throll the forum

Reaver youre reading this
              my post are always serious
              this is a bug
              (sorry for the screenshot it took all of us by surprise)
              Last edited by Maick1231; 03-19-2016, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Hater? Hm. How so.

Comment

Originally posted by ModReaver View Post
                  Without anything to show what happened there is no way to confirm anything. We need PROOF ppl, then we can do something about it. If you provide me with his team makeup and the stats for all I can look into it and see what I can find as proof. Until that happens all youre doing is venting, and while that does have its place it seems like you want something done in this situation. Screen shots would be preferable please.

ok so top guild coming into forum saying hey hi we notice something is not proof enough for you .....

Drix mindmage lvl 89 S50
                  SmokeLady lvl 89 S38
                  were beated by Melangel lvl 79 S49

Smoke and Drix are 5m+ BR
                  Melangel 2,9m BR or so

how hard is it to just come with a vet. account and verify to see if there any possibilities on any universe that the player could have beaten them without any bug ....

Comment

yeah seem improbable that this guy with 3m br won against 5m br even if he uses invisibilty or not he will get smooshed

like the one that beat lvl120 that i still have hard time to believe that it could happen no matter his luck unless smthing is wrong or bugged cause

i have a 4.2m br player that get smooshed very quickly on 115 let alone 120 LOL which will take sm time to reach

if the br was slightly close than i definetly tell u to enjoy the benefit of the doubt

but the gap betwin them is almost 2m so im inclining to believe that there is most definitely bug involved or that guy found a way to make himself invincible which is 0 likely

first is br
                    second almost sure thier speed is way way way higher than him
                    so there u go
                    Last edited by el1979; 03-20-2016, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by el1979 View Post
                      yeah seem improbable that this guy with 3m br won against 5m br even if he uses invisibilty or not he will get smooshed

like the one that beat lvl120 that i still have hard time to believe that it could happen no matter his luck unless smthing is wrong or bugged cause

i have a 4.2m br player that get smooshed very quickly on 115 let alone 120 LOL which will take sm time to reach

if the br was slightly close than i definetly tell u to enjoy the benefit of the doubt

but the gap betwin them is almost 2m so im inclining to believe that there is most definitely bug involved or that guy found a way to make himself invincible which is 0 likely

first is br
                      second almost sure thier speed is way way way higher than him
                      so there u go
                      hi im the guy who crossed 120 with 3,7m BR
                      still doing it daily and faster now that I reached 3,950m
                      cannot explain why but yes I did found what I like calling the ultimate way to do it unless unlucky takes me around 30 min and im through
                      as you noticed in that post too that strat. was denied to public share by the haters
                      Im dead serious about my gaming my friends know that and now I fly away I have a baby to feed

Comment

Hi i'm Melangel from S49. I want to confirm that gw was bugged last night.
                        Yes i did beat Smoke and Drix and Gweir, my br is 2.9 and i've never done this before
                        It couldn't that happen normally.

Comment

Working...
                        X