Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

FARM Steal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FARM Steal

dear R2 what is this **** with steeal from farm ? i lose evry day 2 *** mil gold from my farm . why to give my gold to any stupuid player? i pay 1700 diamonds to have a big farm , now all player stole from my farm . do you think is fair this ? i want a safe farm remuve that *** steeal from farm . i lose evry day 2 mil gold for 6 months. WHY ? who is need gold is free to use diamonds to have gold , not from my farm . change this *** system farm . also you frends list system is stupid . you FORCE me to be frends with all player . i reject frends request but that player aredy is my frends . WHY ???
    ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

just kick every friend in youre list as for those youd wish to keep warn them

Comment

old known bug... kicking friends / rejecting requests / blacklist doesnt work here.... for like 2yrs R2 saing that this is not a bug but game feature..
      They hopeless... same will happen with CS GW. R2 simply not capable to work

Comment

i dont care about this bug , i want a safe farm . R2 is need to give me a safe farm . i am a corect player , i cash only to R2 , but if R2 dont fix this farm system i will cash from M....O , i think R2 is know what i want to said . i dont like to lose my money , so better i cash from alternative furnizor. it's your choice R2 or M....O . fix farm system and frend list

Comment

this is my farm and evry day same story . i lose gold . i dont know any player who is want to lose on game , i think all player is want to win . now let me to ask you where is my win ?
          ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

why this player is my frends ? i dont like him and is not on my frends list . why is free to stole me if is not on my list?
            ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

Then dont plant diamond gold if you dont want them to be stolen. Plant gold/voucher version of seeds. And it's no big deal, really. Everyday, I log in, sometime it got stolen. There is no log, you don't know which one did. But you can steal theirs as well. Same feature in Wartune, they had farm and crops stealing as well. This game is under r2, same company who have Wartune.

Comment

I truly and honestly don't see the big deal. I usually lose out on gold too, I just plant more and make sure that I'm able to be there when its time to harvest.
                I am the Bad Wolf. I take the words, I scatter them through time and space -- a message, to lead myself here.

Shadowbound
                s90 GL of Charmed
                Bad Wolf

♫Loaded God Complex♫

Comment

ITs simple really, most players will target anyone that plants gold usually you see it when they use the 60voucher or 60 diamond option, this is because there is sooooo much they receive from you. If you want it to stop then go for the other options or heres an idea rotate your crops. Makes it so that they never know what youre going to plant, otherwise make sure youre online when its time to harvest. Also saying you are a correct player just because you cash is an insult to all the other players that don't.
                  ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Comment

do you want to said is not big deal ? 3 month x 2 mil per day you have somting like 160-180 milions . now i provoc you to delete a lv 10 red astral ( is 200 miliond gold ) and tell me if is a big deal ? do you have ideea how meny gold is need to make gardian VIII ? i will tell you for first 6 is need 330 mil gold . now is a big deal for you ?
                    ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

Dear ModReaver , R2 encourages player to stole . 3 attempts evry day . I have to agree with you . will be OK if i stole from R2 3 time ? ( not evry day , just 3 time ) . R2 teaches players to steal .

P.S. i work 9 haors + 1 haors , i plant on farm when i go to work , when i come back after 10 haors aredy is stole me 2 time . that player is know my program and is stole me . do you have more ideea dear ModReaver ??
                      ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

Creating a character on someone else's server with the sole purpose to hara.ss them for a forum comment is stupid and childish. Grow up.
                        I am the Bad Wolf. I take the words, I scatter them through time and space -- a message, to lead myself here.

Shadowbound
                        s90 GL of Charmed
                        Bad Wolf

♫Loaded God Complex♫

Comment

No one created a new character in S26 and hara.ss me

Comment

If you do not tend to your crops (harvest right away), you can lose some yield. Get used to it. I'm not saying it's a great mechanic, but you still get at least 70%, so imo, these posts are whiny and soft.

I think it's stupid that the timer for crop harvest is revealed to the locusts, but you still have as much opportunity as they do to get your full rewards.

I might as well also thank R2 for providing the bully farm - It's so poorly implemented that half of my competitors either quit, or refuse to use it. I also used it quite effectively to drive off the most annoying person on my server (perma-slaved), who shall remain un-named (his initials were Whiz). Again I'm not saying that the slavery mechanic is tasteful in any way, but if you are being bullied by it, there's about a 78% chance that you deserved it.

Comment

True, db. Well spoken.

Comment

Working...
                              X