User does not exist bug still here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User does not exist bug still here

The official announcement thread says the problem has been fixed, but I'm still getting 'User does not exist' when I try to log into my other account: R2123212541. When I log in with this account though, it does recognize the username/password, which is why I'm able to make this post.

The reason I have 2 r2games accounts is I started playing both BladeHunter and Shadowbound through Yahoo Games. Before Yahoo Games ended, it generated two r2games usernames and passwords for me, one for each game, so I could keep playing. Of course, with BladeHunter now defunct, R2123212541 is the only one I really need.

User does not exist bug still here
    Hello, since 06/08/2016 I can' t connect because my user name does not exist: Uc2 server (S67 terror cove) geicko and creolebrun, again I can not do on the ticket accounts
    cordially
    Last edited by creolebrun; 08-07-2016, 01:20 AM.

Comment

solution found for me to put the account name in capital letters while he was in lowercase password remains the same so a bug in the writing and doing her on my account 3 and running I hope french his will for translation

Comment

Managed to log in by changing the R in my username to an r. Thank goodness.

Wish they'd told me to do this...

Comment

Working...
        X