Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Raffle & Aid Pill Automatic Prize

S77-Sapphire Order
    I won the available 12 Golden Raffle Tickets thru the Hot Events Daily Online Rewards and used the Golden Raffle--what happened surprised me a lot--I figured out that you refuse the prize on the lower levels to build to the higher levels for the chance at a better prize--unfortunately, if you land on the Aid Pills, they automatically
    "prize" themselves to you regardless of what level you have been working toward and drop you back to level 0--without you being able to do anything about it. I thought the 1st time I had done something wrong, it happened so quickly---then a 2nd time, it happened again and I knew I hadn't clicked or touched anything and so the 3rd
    time--I positively KNEW there was something wrong---Duh to me.--I can always use the Aid Pills---but something should be done, ASAP. Just to let you know.

becuse if you can kepp going up evryone will get queen to 5 stars with the 20$ pack lol. i dont think r2 stupid enough to let the happen soo its not hard to understand why you cant go higher if you hit the aid pills
    Last edited by R258736873; 08-12-2016, 07:45 AM.
    :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

Comment

I didn't even think of that...their own fail safe. But, still would have been nice to KNOW, without having the pants scared off of me. It's surely not mentioned in the RULES!!!

Comment

It is clearly mentioned in the rule Click image for larger version

Name:	abc.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	257.3 KB
ID:	1726150

Comment

Working...
        X