server 118 not entering this game shadowland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• server 118 not entering this game shadowland

hello serves 118 this buggy from yesterday does not want to please go check it already lost events yesterday and do not want to lose but only our serves this well and we are being affected by this seeing that but fast as possible thank you will be not rewarded for it so we agility

server 118 not entering this game shadowland

hello serves 118 this having trouble logging is already one days please see this for us because we are losing events and What do I saw only serves 118 this with this problem and each hour that passes brings fiicamos to solve Thank you

Comment

I have the same problem and can not login (Received server failure date, please contact the GM!) Please solve this soon !!!

Comment

Can confirm that login and creating a new character wont log into the server
        R2 member since 2012

Currently on Heroes Evolved Forums

Comment

I can not enter the server 118 since yesterday and whenever I try to log appears that (Received server failure date, please contact the GM!)

Comment

I am having the same problem server 118 enters not fix this we are fast losing events since last hope reward all

Comment

Working...
            X