• Cloudwinder

Click image for larger version

Name:	asdasdasd.png
Views:	1
Size:	219.2 KB
ID:	1787173

How can they clear cw in a low br??
    Please help!

Its just a ledder bored bug they cant beat it if not a bug they are cheating lol
    Last edited by R258736873; 12-10-2016, 06:14 AM.
    :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

Comment

its a bug , is imposible for a player lv 40-49 to finish cloudwinter . after lvl 100 is realy hard .
      ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

Well this is embarrassing... I'm one of those whom you reported in the picture. As far as I'm concerned I have a question to you and try to reflect on this, IS IT RIGHT TO BLAME ME FOR GAME BUGS AND ERRORS??? I've started playing this game from s42 and since then "BUGS" are ALWAYS present... so IMO you don't have to blame players for the problems the game developers failed to correct...leaderboard is always bugged, its either not updated, not showing exact info, etc. So I don't know what really your intentions are but let me tell you this... try to search for cheats and GOOD LUCK with that...

Comment

Well this is embarrassing... I'm one of those whom you reported in the picture. As far as I'm concerned I have a question to you and try to reflect on this, IS IT RIGHT TO BLAME ME FOR GAME BUGS AND ERRORS??? I've started playing this game from s42 and since then "BUGS" are ALWAYS present... so IMO you don't have to blame players for the problems the game developers failed to correct...leaderboard is always bugged, its either not updated, not showing exact info, etc. So I don't know what really your intentions are but let me tell you this... try to search for cheats and GOOD LUCK with that...
          +1 iam Se7en and it's photoshop idiot beside how TUMB clear lvl 71 ?

Comment

how did you get 16 lvl 6 gems if your free player?
            and the server is only more than 2 weeks old
            Last edited by R239824257; 12-15-2016, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Will make sure leaderboard bug is reported. Thanks.
              Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
              X