This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm Bug

R2 i dont care about you bug from event . i dont *** care if you dont have Hot Event , Now you put a *** bug on my farm . i spend diamond to my farm and for what ? you have 24 haors to fix my bug . i dont care if you busy or is holidays . i want my farm back . if you dont fix my farm on 24 haors i wait compensation for each day i lose . my second accont is have but on tree , after each mentinante is go back to lv 16 , i dont *** care about tree . but here where i spend diamonds I DONT ACCEPT TO HAVE BUG .

P.S. i refresh game , i log out and still i have Bug.

screen shots
    Last edited by lord_kojak; 12-22-2016, 02:29 PM.
    ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

i think its possible to destroy those plants, without the use of dia.
    Kyumin S47
    XiuHan S54

Comment

Dear R2 I want to apologize for the previous message . I was frustrated when I saw that time . Please accept my apologies .

P.S. i have send a ticket to suport team , please ignore that ticket . The problem has been solved .

Kyumin S47 Thank you for you advice . i destroy that 3 plant and i dont spend any diamonds . is a good advice and i will tell to all player who is have this problem on farm . thank you again .
      ShadowBound ÅŸeytan S89

Crystal Saga askitom S38

Comment

You are very welcome, happy to help
        Kyumin S47
        XiuHan S54

Comment

My sympathies for encountering a frustrating bug. Happy it was resolved for you. Tree exp issue is being freshly reported.

This thread is now closed.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
          X