X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lord_kojak
    started a topic Farm Bug

Farm Bug

R2 i dont care about you bug from event . i dont *** care if you dont have Hot Event , Now you put a *** bug on my farm . i spend diamond to my farm and for what ? you have 24 haors to fix my bug . i dont care if you busy or is holidays . i want my farm back . if you dont fix my farm on 24 haors i wait compensation for each day i lose . my second accont is have but on tree , after each mentinante is go back to lv 16 , i dont *** care about tree . but here where i spend diamonds I DONT ACCEPT TO HAVE BUG .

P.S. i refresh game , i log out and still i have Bug.

screen shots
    Last edited by lord_kojak; 12-22-2016, 01:29 PM.

• MemoryLane
    replied
    My sympathies for encountering a frustrating bug. Happy it was resolved for you. Tree exp issue is being freshly reported.

This thread is now closed.

Leave a comment:

• R2103507464
    replied
    You are very welcome, happy to help

Leave a comment:

• lord_kojak
    replied
    Dear R2 I want to apologize for the previous message . I was frustrated when I saw that time . Please accept my apologies .

P.S. i have send a ticket to suport team , please ignore that ticket . The problem has been solved .

Kyumin S47 Thank you for you advice . i destroy that 3 plant and i dont spend any diamonds . is a good advice and i will tell to all player who is have this problem on farm . thank you again .

Leave a comment:

• R2103507464
    replied
    i think its possible to destroy those plants, without the use of dia.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X