This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server 120 and 123

Hello here kunakiller from s123 am trying to enter the server and giving this error, I would like to solve this problem

It was already said that the issue has been reported and that they are working to fix it. Posting 10 times and opening 10 different threads is so not gonna help anyone. Just be patient and wait, it happened before and it will happen again, all of you should know this by now.

Comment

estan borrando los mensajes de quejas por lo me imagino que pasan de nosotros,lo cual significa que les damos lo mismo.

Comment

y porque no lo decis y asi la gente sabe lo que pasa,al menos decid cuanto tardareis para no estar esperando y pendientes de poder entrar para hacer las cosas

Comment

al menos decir cuanto tardareis

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
          Nothing is being erased. It's being merged into this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....to-Connect-2-9 to keep everything together.
          y porque no lo decis y asi la gente sabe lo que pasa,al menos decid cuanto tardareis para no estar esperando y pendientes de poder entrar para hacer las cosas

Comment

Originally posted by jose100712 View Post
            estan borrando los mensajes de quejas por lo me imagino que pasan de nosotros,lo cual significa que les damos lo mismo.
            Nothing is being erased. It's being merged into this thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....to-Connect-2-9 to keep everything together.
            Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
            Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by jose100712 View Post
              As I mentioned in the reply to the linked thread, we do not have an estimated time frame for the servers to be fixed. If I hear anything, which I probably will not, I will post an update to the thread I linked.
              Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
              X