• Show
Clear All

• el1979
    started a topic new dodge retaliate *is not so awesome*

new dodge retaliate *is not so awesome*

retaliate while dodging can go the deep sea and just die

especially in crusade take that dancing moves and go jump from a cliff

that is what i have 2say regarding it
    Last edited by el1979; 02-22-2017, 07:25 AM. Reason: again?

• el1979
    replied
    NO look more closly retaliate activates only on a physical attack not on a dodge

Leave a comment:

replied
    No retaliate for warriors when dodging, warriors retaliate when blocking.

Leave a comment:

• .Los.
    replied
    lol warriors defiantly do retaliate even when they get dodged i know that for sure and in your own video u posted it clearly shows this....
    look at the 39-40 second area of ur video and u will see.

Leave a comment:

• el1979
    replied
    here i uploaded an example movie that i made for making point that retaliation in dodge is only available to mages or hunters

when that dodge mage return i will upload a movie wid him so u see what i mean

warriors are unable to retaliate while in dodge (that is what i mean) retaliate activates only when they get hit physicly (meaning taking dmg while getting attacked)

Leave a comment:

• el1979
    replied
    Originally posted by .Los. View Post
    I do understand what your saying trust me, ur saying a mage or hunter with retaliate talisman usually dont work if ur hit is dodged, ive payed this game since beta server and then on s1 for 2 years till it died then went to s116. I played through every update, we had to learn them as the were added we had no one to explain
    im trying to say that lets say ur hit is 1000 and their dodge is 950 in real time in the game, if you get this same person in crusades lets say at stage 13 ur hit will still be 1000 but their dodge will be much higher with crusades buff. So lets say their dodge jumped to 1200, now their dodge is 20% higher than ur hit so u will be lucky to hit them 2 out of 5 times and their luck is also raised, lets not forget about that
    We all know luck is a huge part of the game, which is seen everyday, some day s it seems liek ur soul will hit every mana attack and other days seems like it never works, or even talisman which are supposed to be strictly percentage based, but some days ur miracle works like every other hit u take and other days seems like it never works, just saying some of it is luck as well.

see u dont understand bcause im only talking about retaliation while u dodge the attack (me atacking enemy dogde & attack even if he doesnt get hit) (mage/hunter only)

if i attacked my enemy (mage/hunter/warrior) 2 years ago if he dodged the attack and has retaliation talisman on it wouldnt have worked because i havent phisicly hit him

today if i attack my foe (mage/hunter only)and he has dodge activated and he has retalition talisman on it wont matter if i hit him or not retaliation will b 25% activated and if its activated u get hit even if he or she dodged!!!

thats means that he can dodge the attack and hit me at the same time even if i missed him
    Last edited by el1979; 02-22-2017, 12:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• .Los.
    replied
    Same goes for retaliate as well, i were it always for 3v3 and somedays i wont retaliate 1 or 2 times throughout all 3v3 and other days i retaliate every fight, point is we also have days in crusades where u get someone that have been afk for months on stage 1
    you know right then it will be an easy crusades and finish easily with little damage, other days u get an active on stage one and u know its going to be a battle, and then every once in a while u get super tough foes and barely beat it. If you make sure u keep your BR score above 90 u normally will finish crusades without fail. Crusades and mighty mercs are 2 events that reward people taking their time and building evenly across the board and not leveling too far too fast. Even sometimes rewarding too far when u see a level 39 camper that can win mighty mercs everyday with a br of 500k over a level 80ish with br near 3-4mil

Leave a comment:

• .Los.
    replied
    I do understand what your saying trust me, ur saying a mage or hunter with retaliate talisman usually dont work if ur hit is dodged, ive payed this game since beta server and then on s1 for 2 years till it died then went to s116. I played through every update, we had to learn them as the were added we had no one to explain
    im trying to say that lets say ur hit is 1000 and their dodge is 950 in real time in the game, if you get this same person in crusades lets say at stage 13 ur hit will still be 1000 but their dodge will be much higher with crusades buff. So lets say their dodge jumped to 1200, now their dodge is 20% higher than ur hit so u will be lucky to hit them 2 out of 5 times and their luck is also raised, lets not forget about that
    We all know luck is a huge part of the game, which is seen everyday, some day s it seems liek ur soul will hit every mana attack and other days seems like it never works, or even talisman which are supposed to be strictly percentage based, but some days ur miracle works like every other hit u take and other days seems like it never works, just saying some of it is luck as well.

Leave a comment:

• el1979
    replied
    plus lets talk lvl 40-49 bracet in crusade player 1.19m BR
    u get lvl 70+ player at lvl 1 with retaliate boom all team dies all hp gone now try to pass all 14 lvls
    some times that happens too

but dodging and retaliate that my friend is another ball game even if u kill all team and u have player that will keep dodging ur atks and will hit u with criticals cause we all know that all mercs attributes are down the only
    thing that kept the same is main and talismans and mana i guess and whatever you throw in the mix tactics or other attributes change wont matter
    anyway

Leave a comment:

• el1979
    replied
    yeah buddy clearly after 3+ years in this game i dont understand much at all that is right on

i wish i could show u the video and you could see what im talking about

if u haven't play this game from the start you would have noticed that retaliate with retaliate talisman would have worked only if u get physicly attacked

and dodging wasnt count as physiclly attacked

AND for the past year since some updates where made while in crusade player mage or hunter excluding warriors with high dodge in his settings no matter his level on crusade can just dodge and hit as much as he/she likes

NUMSKULL from S42 u can come check him out

Leave a comment:

• .Los.
    replied
    Hey miniskull i have seen u post many things and its become clear to me u dont understand the game well, for example you want to compare stats of mercs then think they will be the same crusades. They will never be the same, lets take like stage 10, it is pretty much even ground, anything below 10 the person will be weaker andything above 10 they will be stronger than they are in the game
    that is the point of crusades it gets harder the further u make so anyone u get above stage 10 will be stronger faster more dodge more hit ect then they are in the game.

Leave a comment:

• el1979
    replied
    puting my frustration to good use

since u made retaliate available while dodging for mages and hunters

getting hit in crusade while mercs hit does nothing and is at the bottom low than it supposed to b main can just go to dance club and atk all team with no regards of nothing

and im not talking about my character miniskull im talking about my alt which get killed in crusade for nothing

i can take me hiting and get retaliate but all team misses and get killed just from dodge & retaliate now thats just pathetic

normal hit of mercs is 1680

my ALT Click image for larger version

Name:	main.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	33.4 KB
ID:	1728973 MERC Click image for larger version

Name:	hit.JPG
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	1728971 VS Click image for larger version

Name:	dodge.JPG
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	1728972

and make this equal

Click image for larger version

Name:	dodge.JPG
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	1728974 VS Click image for larger version

Name:	hit.JPG
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	1728975
    Last edited by el1979; 02-22-2017, 07:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X