Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CSGW Doesnt WORK (player guild info not found bug)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSGW Doesnt WORK (player guild info not found bug)

IT WORKS THE FIRST ROUND AND AFTER MAINTENANCE IT STOP WORKING

meaning CSGW still doesnt work

Miniskull of s42

Hello dear moderators and who cares. As everyone knows that CSGW is in trouble, I would say that players, dear moderators, deserve at least an "apology," since you do not solve or justify it. Where is the mediocre compensation you always send? Because many have lost what was spent on betting, and it is up to you to reward all the players of the harmed servers, please do something because it is more than the obligation of you moderators, since they do not do what it is necessary that Is to Fix this A bug collection that we face every day, and I want to take the opportunity and tell you to stop opening new servers and start looking for those who still have active players and if they do not know many of the new servers That you have Already the flies are thrown ... Thanks for the attention and until the next bug !!!
    Thank's a lot...

í*½í¹ˆ ɔɥoʞıʇɐs S2... Click image for larger version

Name:	Chokita.png
Views:	2
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	1729409Click image for larger version

Name:	cross.png
Views:	1
Size:	937.3 KB
ID:	1729410

Comment

Hello moderators or whoever. As everyone knows that the CSGW is in trouble, I would say that we players deserve at least one justification and, a compensation, those that you usually send, little ones.
      Because we are still here, despite so many bugs and lack of attention from you.
      I would appreciate if you could look affectionately at the players who still remain struggling bravely to continue in a game that is always buggy.
      Sincerely, Reggs s119

Click image for larger version

Name:	gvginter.png
Views:	1
Size:	496.8 KB
ID:	1729411

Comment

Good night 1 year I play here and until today I saw a game with so many gvg inter is bugada and vcs until today did not solve this what is happening that you do not take provindecia are waiting for you to stop playing please I fixed the bug Do not serve 119 thanks
        Serve naldo

Comment

Working...
        X