Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

csgw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• csgw

soo lets have more **** with evry month last month the csgw worked but after top 8 r2 did a ******* maint and broke it .....same for this month finaly it worked agien at semi finals you hade to do another ******* maint just wana understand if r2 hire idiots for devs or just stupid donkeys if a donkey do a mistake he learns from it and wont do it agien will the decs clearly are monkeys they do same mistake over and over and will do same **** for 1m times grats on your stupidty you won the 1$ prize for the most idiots keep scrawing the game more and more good job the only thing you know how to do
    :cool:(hardy$boy) server 73:cool:

another bane on its way

Comment

Originally posted by R258736873 View Post
      another bane on its way
      Cant ban you for telling the truth, they have to understand people are very frustrated, this is just way past the point of being ridiculous, R2 should look in a dictionary for the meaning of CUSTOMER SERVICE because they obviously havent a clue what it means or do they just not give a ****
      Kali S73

Comment

just wana understand if r2 hire idiots for devs or just stupid donkeys
        Neither. R2 is a publisher, and is not involved in the hiring the developer does.

This issue was reported by a GM after the maintenance, but it's a long holiday weekend for Dragon Boat Festival, so I don't know how far that report went.
        Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

all that evryone want to know iw what are the maints for . i know its supposed to be for fixing the game but evrytime they o mian they break somthing the arena gets cleared( evryone gets kicked out) the farm cant be planter and csgw breaks and thats evrytime thier is maint...if its soo hard for them to fix and keep doing maint to fix (but break more stuff then fixing) it will be fair for evryone if they just stop trying and no more mait ---fix or just leave it as it is . i think i'm corect when i say 70% form the players quited mostly becuse the 3 reason i mantioned before few players still play including me becuse this was an great game before the devs scrawed it
          Last edited by R258736873; 05-27-2017, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Memory with all due respect this is not the 1st 2nd or 22nd time this has happened it is everytime CSGW is on, as for R2 not being a publisher players are not interested they play Shadowbound through R2 games and R2 are more than happy to take money the player spend on this game . I blame neither Mentor's Moderators or Game Master they just get the flack on forum from everyone, the blame for the state Shadowbound had became lies fully at R2's door, if they wish to put their name to something ie Shadowbound they should make sure it works
            Last edited by R299465; 05-27-2017, 01:07 PM.
            Kali S73

Comment

all that evryone want to know iw what are the maints for . i know its supposed to be for fixing the game but evrytime they o mian they break somthing the arena gets cleared( evryone gets kicked out) the farm cant be planter and csgw breaks and thats evrytime thier is maint...if its soo hard for them to fix and keep doing maint to fix (but break more stuff then fixing) it will be fair for evryone if they just stop trying and no more mait ---fix or just leave it as it is . i think i'm corect when i say 70% form the players quited mostly becuse the 3 reason i mantioned before few players still play including me becuse this was an great game before the devs scrawed it
              All our Guild agree and i'm sure all other Guilds feel the same
              Kali S73

Comment

Originally posted by R299465 View Post
                Memory with all due respect this is not the 1st 2nd or 22nd time this has happened it is everytime CSGW is on, as for R2 not being a publisher players are not interested they play Shadowbound through R2 games and R2 are more than happy to take money the player spend on this game . I blame neither Mentor's Moderators or Game Master they just get the flack on forum from everyone, the blame for the state Shadowbound had became lies fully at R2's door, if they wish to put their name to something ie Shadowbound they should make sure it works
                Just had to say something i agree the mentors here do not give a damn i sent in several tickets with little or sometimes getting nothing fixed more people will leave the game i hope.
                they the game management seems not to show a care for its gamers.

Comment

Working...
                X