MemoryLane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MemoryLane

Thank you MemoryLane for all of your support in trying to fix my problem but unfortunately it has been to no avail as no one from Shadowbound has bothered to get back to me.

I have just now sent off another ticket but do not expect any reply. I did receive a reply back from support@r2games.com from R2 Lulu and it did have my ticket message that I sent through Thundercall in the email. I replied to that email 4 days ago now but have heard nothing since.

I so much want to swear and break things but it is through frustration and not anger anymore. I also remind myself it is just a game and next time I will learn not to play a game and spend money in buying VIP as they will take your money and not give you any support when you need it.

I just wish the people from R2 Games "SHADOWBOUND" were more like you and take their time to reply. So again thank you very much but after almost 4 weeks now of nothing I have all but given up of ever playing SHADOWBOUND again. So thank you for being one of the good ones who actually cares.

Seems I need to try to press a little harder. I've sent you a pm.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Resolution for your case has been sent to you. Let me know if there's any issues with logging in. The issue with tickets that we talked about has also been fixed.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
      X