Missing items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing items

Hello, I came across this topic informing the disappearance of my items that was in the chest of the clan, was explelled from a clan and my items did not go to notifications as usual, just disappeared. Iwould like this matter to be resolved.
    Server: S119
    Player: ?TheSunny?
    Level: 49
    Last edited by Rafaela_Marrenta; 07-08-2018, 10:47 PM. Reason: ?

Did you send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support with the date and time your items went missing?
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Yes, but I did not receive any response.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Did you send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support with the date and time your items went missing?
        Yes, but I did not receive any response.

Comment

Were you gone from the game long enough that the mails would have expired in your mailbox?

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Were you gone from the game long enough that the mails would have expired in your mailbox?
            Not because several other people left the game too long before me and came back later and still kept the items in the mailbox so I do not think I was out for long enough to expire the mailbox.

Comment

I thought I'd ask since one of the games here, the mails don't begin the expiration timer until the next login, while in another the mails expire after 30 days no matter what.

I'll push your ticket and see if I can't help you get a response.

Comment

I thought I'd ask since one of the games here, the mails don't begin the expiration timer until the next login, while in another the mails expire after 30 days no matter what.

Thanks MemoryLane
                Last edited by Rafaela_Marrenta; 07-09-2018, 11:08 PM.

Comment

Thanks MemoryLane

Comment

Working...
                  X