No announcement yet.

I need help in game shadow bound hoppe some mod will read this and get me help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help in game shadow bound hoppe some mod will read this and get me help

I have alongstanding problem with dcs in my game over 3 months i have written god knows how many times to supprt i will not repeat all dates of tickets i habe sent . ill just touch the latest on okt 2 was sent aresponse tomytickets that case692056 was clsed the response wa from desk elves when i gotit in it was included already the ticket i sent okt3 since than isent new ticketsokt 9 18 23 the last 2 tickets contain r2 check file to help solve my problem today iget a mail from desk elves that they have not heard from me in 2 weeks and case is closed but inin the notification are included all my new tickets all signed by r2 desk agent ADAM for some strange reason my tickets are not forwarded the just lie on the desk so i get no help. So if any MOD OR MORE READ THIS PLEASE get me help my game almost impossible to play with all the dcs iget in training ground so my game is badly lagging and idonot know what todo ihave tried everything new browsers emptying cacce a few times ALLOW UNSECURESCRIPTS my browser identifies shadowbound as partially insecure . Nothing has helped . obviosly my tickets do not get forwarded just lay on a desk not beinng forwarded and after 14 days notification case closed. SO PLEASE MOD WITH SOME COURAGE HELP ME

Sending multiple tickets for the same issue does not speed up the process. Stick to one ticket. If you get the automatically generated email after 2 weeks of no response, just reply to that email and let them know your issue has not been resolved.

That said, have you tried a VPN, just to rule out the possibility that your connection to the server isn't the problem?
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

dear memory lane the last few tickets do comtain new data such as r2 check file and important additional information about dcs ispent many sleeplless nights to get the data causse my clock is 2 hours ahead of game clock so if they would look at my latest 3 tickets contain new data would be helpfull to solve the problem .i will try a vpn as suggested

Comment

just to give you an idea what i have tried lately 3 other browsers the problem remained empty cache at least 4 times flush dns r2 check file only lately itis included in1 of the last 3 tickets which the support did not have before also in last3 tickets important additional information about how the dcs generate

Comment

Let me know how the vpn test does.
          Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
          X