Gaaaaaame....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaaaaaame....

When I was playing the game, it slowly lags unless the game freeze. I'm mad because my game freeze for a second when entering a new zone. 5 minute ago, my entire computer froze for many seconds and I had to close the broswer Firefox. My IGN is Kaah. Server is Open Alpha.
    Last edited by R21926780; 07-08-2014, 11:37 AM.
    Nothing to do much here.

there is some heavy lag due to the number of players online so adjustments will be made to the servers..... if the game lags too much, then close the game for about 15 seconds and reopen the browser.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

it load 1/8 of the way then a message in chinese popped up...this happen every few hours. why is it doing this to me?
      Il faut se prêter aux autres et se donner a soi - même ~Montaigne~

Comment

The game freezing isn'T because of the players, it is because we have a memory stack overflow within the Flash player! You guys didn't implement a memory wipe, so after some time your flashplayer will use up to all of your open memory and when it tries to use more it freezes and/or is crashing
        All the useless data isn't being wiped after use (fightdata that isn't needed anymore For example)

Comment

We need more servers people will increse and the computers will freeze cause of lag,more servers plz.

Comment

Working...
          X