0/5 the game because....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0/5 the game because....

Wow very bad game you need repair some bug....

Now i'm lv 12 and I need finish the quest: Level up the Guardian but the probleme its I already lv up it before get the quest and cant level up the 3rd skill because I need more lv but cant do anymore EXP. Maybe not maybe certainly you need put a zone for get exp at the start ...funny play a game 5 min and blocked with the main quest....I give the note of 0/5 with this big probleme

Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.png
Views:	3
Size:	728.2 KB
ID:	1752880
    Last edited by DrakarTerranos; 07-11-2014, 11:24 AM.

Others are not having this problem, so I think you forgot to do something... I hope some mods will come and answer this.
    Help me out here!
    Please consider giving me some reputation!
    (It will be at the bottom left corner of my post!)

Comment

This is not based on ur lvl its based on the Stars u gain from completing dungeons etc

Comment

This is not a bug, it is what happens when players do something in the game, like upgrade the guardian before the quest is open. there is no way to fix it, you will need to create a new character
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Wow that's terrible that must be the worst thing that ever happened to him ._.
          I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

I think everyone needs to remember when game goes live to go slow.................... There is a reason for not rushing ahead.
            File a ticket
            for payment issues
            For issues with DragonPals send email to:

R2 Game Rules click
            Interested in becoming a forum mod, click

Comment

why just create a new account just need to delete this one ...i Log with my Fb account

Comment

It only wants you to level up the guardian one single time, doesn't say "level into rank #2" or such.
                This means, that someone who spent all resources already would need to work on getting enough stuff for the next upgrade.
                Bit of a pain, but it does what it says on the tin.

No need to re-roll.

Comment

Sorry but this is really the first game, that doesn't advance the main line if you do something to early.
                  Most games just deny to advance to fast. I would consider it as bug as well. And since the char can't be deleted
                  by the player how do you start a new char?

Any way for the devs to block upgrading for the "tutorial" quest line? Shouldn't be hard to disable the button up to a certain level.
                  Slows the player down forced by the game

Regards
                  Caramon
                  Produ leader of the Dragons

Comment

Working...
                  X