Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need to start again every time you log in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you need to start again every time you log in?

I logged out because my flash was having issues, and when I went to log back in and continue playing as I normally would in Wartune, it took me to the initial start page where you choose your gender and class. Did I just loose an entire days work on leveling?

no, make sure that you are logging in on the correct account..... players that use more than one account or gmail / fb login, can accidently end up logging in with the wrong account without realising it
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I have an issue with this as well. I have been on and off the server since yesterday. Now I go to log in and it asks me to make a new character. I know its my correct account as in my order history I can see my purchases I have made for that character. But I can't log in and it tells me to make a new character with the same account already in use. Really weird

Comment

log out of the account you used, clear cache and cookies and try again... this is a known issue with FB accounts, it rarely happens with R2 server created accounts but it can happen
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Working...
        X