Millions of gold disappeared

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millions of gold disappeared

Sometime on the night of July 16 between 19:00-00:10 a few million gold just disappeared from my character.

character name: Mickin

same here.. and it seems Gm's didnt do anything about it.. i lost 4.2million golds...

Comment

we need names in order to check issues like this and for the staff on, that can check the issue......
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

name is Mickin

Comment

name is ROEM.. kindly check it asap.. need the gold to retrieved.. tnx

Comment

File a ticket about the missing gold and be as accurate to the day and hour as possible, checking the logs can be time consuming so the more information to narrow down the time, is helpful
            Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
            Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Hey Kit , 1000,364 gold sorry to be exact becoz i was gonna donate to guild after World Boss , so after loading into World Boss i saw my gold gone , World Boss Stole the gold lmao , well tat was the only solution i could find pls pls Help me find the gold pls if it was meagre 100k or so i wouldnt bother, but its more so pls look in it kindly

Thank you Lovely Kit n Serrin
              Last edited by jetjoe7; 07-18-2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Hey Kit , 1000,364 gold sorry to be exact becoz i was gonna donate to guild after World Boss , so after loading into World Boss i saw my gold gone , World Boss Stole the gold lmao , well tat was the only solution i could find pls pls Help me find the gold pls if it was meagre 100k or so i wouldnt bother, but its more so pls look in it kindly

IGN: Elantra lvl 39 Mage,
                Server: S1-Autumn Hollow.

erm, sorry really sorry for Double Post.
                Thank you Lovely Kit n Serrin you guys are a good couple
                Last edited by jetjoe7; 07-18-2014, 09:55 PM. Reason: double post

Comment

Working...
                X