Guild system and positions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild system and positions

Hi I have a question around guild gameplay in Shadowbound.

I am part of an active guild where most players contribute regularly. Our leader however turned out to be quiet at first but a non-english speaking person later.

Now he refrains from responding back and is offline from 2 days, a lot have players have donated lots of gold to the guild and the guild is pending upgrade into lvl5. What can we do in such circumstance when the leader of the guild goes inactive and does not respond?

Is this guild done for or can we somehow take control? The prefect and deputy does not seem to have enough permissions.

Please guide!

If you and your group of friends don't enjoy it, have you considered making another guild? One with people you know will remain active and loyal.
    A percent of your contribution remains with you, and your guild skills will transfer as well.

I'm not sure if you can take control. I mean, he may have wanted his own guild to be based around his activity (which isn't wrong).

Comment

Originally posted by Daevian View Post
      If you and your group of friends don't enjoy it, have you considered making another guild? One with people you know will remain active and loyal.
      A percent of your contribution remains with you, and your guild skills will transfer as well.

I'm not sure if you can take control. I mean, he may have wanted his own guild to be based around his activity (which isn't wrong).

Thanks for advising the worst case scenario and making us feel super helpless

"Me and my friends don't enjoy it????" "considered making another guild?"

Haha, my friend next time someone comes with a situation or bad aspect of this game you may as well tell him that "if you and your friends don't enjoy this game have you considered playing another game?". Several gold everyone donated to this guild will go to waste because only the leader in a guild can upgrade the buildings.

"So bottom-line I am asking if there is an option for guild players if the leader of a guild goes inactive, are the game makers going to fix this? or players just have to create another guild with 'a percentage' of skills and donations being carried forward'

"He may have wanted his own guild to be based around his activity?", With everyone donating heaps of gold to a guild, the guild system in this game can not be like other games, the leader has too much control. Deputy and prefects do not have the important permissions.

Comment

Your reply has nothing to do with my comment. But way to get offended.
        You wanted into a guild and took a gamble, given the fact that this game isn't very old and people are testing the waters. To expect everyone to see themselves here permanently would be slightly foolish. My old guild master arrived once every few days, and I had the same thing happen. So I left. My donations and guild skills followed me and I'm part of an active guild. You can't expect much more in the starting of the game. Your guild master has a life as well, which is far more important than being on a game. So if he created a guild as something to rely on when he has the time to game, that's up to him. He shouldn't be penalized for wanting something to sit back and enjoy at his own leisure. You have an option, and it's not like he's leaving for 1-2 weeks at a time. To come to a conclusion that he should be removed as leader to his guild for that is just silly.

Comment

Agree totally with you Daevian, it's a game after all, not a pirate ship.

Comment

Working...
          X