Bug catacoumbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug catacoumbs

A week ago, I get problems to complete the three attempts catacoumbs every day but I get the information of how many attempts I have, that the number 3 in red and when do anyone any level I do not gain exp or gold and much less awards, please peopl to check because I'm not missing much performing the same

I posted about my bug in catacoumbs and no GM has solved my problem, because you will be only help as the amount of refills that users are making ??? thank you not solve anything ...
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 08-11-2014, 09:55 PM.

and you still have not given us your server and character name so we can look into the issue.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Thank God !!! server 1 and character Vorhees...

Comment

Originally posted by R261303081 View Post
        A week ago, I get problems to complete the three attempts catacoumbs every day but I get the information of how many attempts I have, that the number 3 in red and when do anyone any level I do not gain exp or gold and much less awards, please peopl to check because I'm not missing much performing the same

I posted about my bug in catacoumbs and no GM has solved my problem, because you will be only help as the amount of refills that users are making ??? thank you not solve anything ...
        I might be able to help. I just got the title Heart of Gold of s4 because I ran sooo many whitout rewards. Did you ever do one and have the pop-up warning you that you are about to do it whitout reward ? If you got that and chose "never show this again", it won't... And you will keep doing runs and runs, giving nothing but the pleasure to help people and get known around the server as a nice guy.

When you go back in catacombs, make sure to check if the box "use daily attempt" is checked, THAT will make it so ur next 3 runs will give you the exp and items u are entitled to and use up ur 3 tries..

Hope I could be clear enough and post a screenshot, but hmm.. server is down.. *grin*

--------------

tigerstorm, s4
        Tigerstorm, s1 Nova Genesis
        Tigerstorm, alpha WinterFury
        --- Many retired chars in most r2games games.

Comment

I hate catacombs today i used crypt key to gain double but they give me single rewards
          Last edited by Kitwritten; 09-02-2014, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X