Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Changes to 3v3 13th of august 2014

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to 3v3 13th of august 2014

the 20.40 pm server time 3v3 will not run, it is being replaced by Guild Battles on tuesday, thursday and saturdays now.

The Guild Battle starting at that time, is based on player feedback as the preferred time for Guild Battle.
    Last edited by Kitwritten; 08-14-2014, 01:59 AM.
    Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
    Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

So we lose 3vs3 at the only time some can do it in favour of guildwars which only the top 8 guilds can compete in?? hmmm cant we keep and do guild battle after or just run both so people who cant participate in guild battle can do.

Comment

I second that request, 3v3 at the first time of 10:40 is around 1 am for me where I live, only one at a reasonable time was the 20:40 time and guild battles will more than likely not take the whole time to complete so we'd still have time to do 3v3 at that time or push it back to like 22:30 since the world boss at 22:00 is the last event of the day.
      S4 Emerald Peaks--ShadowBound
      S56 Starcrest Mountains--League of Angels

To the Steadfast go the spoils of victory through diligence and a sharp sword.

Comment

Originally posted by Qiki1 View Post
        So we lose 3vs3 at the only time some can do it in favour of guildwars which only the top 8 guilds can compete in?? hmmm cant we keep and do guild battle after or just run both so people who cant participate in guild battle can do.
        Agreed here please. I am unable to attend the other times at all, so losing the 3vs3 is a big impact on character development. Please run either at a different time or togather.

Comment

i get that guild wars is something people like but its only open to a small number of guilds. it is COMPLETELY unfair of you to punish the majority of players - who for whatever reason can't make it to the first 3v3 - just so a few players can enjoy an event at a time most convenient to them. since guild wars ARE only available to a small number of players, you should either have 3v3 available for the rest of us AT THE SAME TIME or move guild wars to a better time THAT DOES NOT TAKE THE PLACE OF AN EVENT THAT THE MAJORITY OF US NEED TO PLAY!!! It's really simple, do you please the majority of players or do you cater to a few lucky ones?

Comment

Working...
          X