cant continue game due to this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant continue game due to this

may i know how to continue the game when i cant click the button nor move the pop up. ty
    btw, im using mac chrome
    Attached Files
    Last edited by heavenlymade; 08-15-2014, 12:12 AM.

first of all, try to clear ur cache.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

tell me the character name and the server please so I can get it fixed....... one of the staff would need to log into your character
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

hi im on S8, character name : Lovey

btw, i plan to play on other server too, but also having same problem. how can i resolve this permanently? ty

Comment

it looks like the screen size is too small for the game but there is a work around for that for players with smaller resolution screens.... unfortunately it would need to be done each time you play the game.....

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ze-Game-Screen it is a DP link but the actual tweak will work for any game, any computer, notebook or laptop
          Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
          Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

i manage to bypass the difficult method by using the zoom function. it decrease my browser size but game same size and the pop up appeared fully. dunno the logic behind it, but works

Comment

Working...
            X