Guild wars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild wars

ok ur system messed up our guild was and still is in top 8 rank of guilds and even entered the guidl wars but the line up dont show us in it on S11 our guild name is Taunt and yes we been in the top 8 and even was after reset and i did regester our guild for it too

there is 3 guilds on the guild wars roster that is NOT in the top 8 rank of guilds and has never been

Comment

I will have it looked into
      Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
      Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

ok the techs have looked into the issue as best possible.....the deadline of registration is 12:00 am on Tue. if a top 8 guild does not register by that time, guilds that are not in the top 8 can get into the GW, based around what the devs have said

we do not have a list of what guilds were registered for the GW so we have no way to check if you registered and it went thru or not
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

I can confirm that it works that way.
          Monday Dragons were number 7 after we applied, but since the other higher ranked guilds applied as well over the time,
          we were only number 10 around 12h before the gw event started.
          So it works that way you have to register actively or you are not entering the gw and don't get the reward.
          Makes it a bit fairer to active guilds

Regards
          Caramon S1
          Proud leader of the Dragons

Comment

Working...
          X