Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For the recentR2 login issue, please log in via the site starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com . If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookie to finish the recent update or use other browsers to try again. Thank you.
See more
See less

Server merge thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server merge thread

Please put all requests for server merges under this thread. This in no way guarantees that there will be a merge, but we will pass on the requests for consideration. Please post the server only once. Only server merge request allowed on this thread, any other posts will be deleted.
    7/9/16 all requests on thread have been forwarded
    Thank you all for your requests I am in the process of finishing the list and sending it on good luck. Please put you time zone with the request.
    Last edited by ModReaver; 07-09-2016, 10:05 AM.
    ModReaver Shadowbound mod

Dearest Reaver of the forums,

First thank you for your time and work....you are a ROCKSTAR!
    for west coast servers ever possible to merge with east coast.... my reasoning is the lack of west coast servers. It is a struggle to do events, 3v3's are nearly impossible with lack of players for teams just to name one.
    thank you for listening and hope some ideas come out from other players or you.

Keep up the awesomeness !!

Comment

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I think its time to merge all servers in each time zone.

If you need a more specific number to send in:
      s28, Europe

Comment

SERVER 24 NEED A MERGE PLEASE^^
        Thanks a lot!!
        sinner s24

Comment

S64 and S78 needs!
          not a handful active players there..
          Last edited by R2106143929; 07-18-2016, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Please !!

s99 need more merge...
            maybe you can put 3 - 4 servers or more to join merge
            if only take one server to merge, it would look just like an empty server with just a few people in it

Comment

S24 NEEDS A MERGE REALLY BAD^^ THANKS A LOT!!
              Kennshin S24

Comment

S64/67 need merge. If you don't I... I... I will do nothing about it lol
                Sarita S67

Comment

please Merge servers 104/101 latin people HERE thanks for read it

Comment

I want to thank u for putting this game up its a lot more fun than others I have played, but S95 needs a merge bad we would really appreciate it a lot since we only have 2 active guilds really. Thanks in advance

Comment

S24 needs a merge really bad!!!

Comment

Please merge 113 and 116 to other servers please, really need it, only few people attending certain events, not really active in there.

Comment

s111 need merge badly, just a couple of people active and rest are alts

Comment

S105 European Time Zone (GMT) desparately needs a few new people, can we please have a merge....

Comment

s111 merge with s108 and s105 will be good
                              Last edited by Lordk007; 10-25-2016, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X