Some suggestions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some suggestions?

Beautiful Guardians will grace you with their presence, but Shadowbound is not League of Angels. The key to your success lies in mastering the intricate mercenary system. Please feel free to ask any questions you have about Shadowbound here, and make any suggestions for improvement that you wouldl ike to see.

Click image for larger version

Name:	shadowbound.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	392.3 KB
ID:	1752605

plz fix the training ground put that you can be there with your computer off and he will afk there if you put it in because i dont want to leave my computer 24/7 on
    Last edited by joeltejeda; 07-07-2014, 01:02 AM.
    (S19) Song of Shanrou
    Name: iDark
    Spouse: MommysRule
    Guild: XFire

Comment

Do you mean that we can akf offline in the training ground?
      Originally posted by joeltejeda View Post
      plz fix the training ground put that you can be there with your computer off and he will afk there if you put it in because i dont want to leave my computer 24/7 on

Comment

yea because that training ground is refering that you can leave the char in there to get exp but it could be better if you can do it while your computer is off

Comment

Maybe receive diamond card for lv 5, 10 players and also whose reaches 55 or higher...
          Receive 100 Diamonds Card for lv 5 package, 2x for lv 10. Receive also a Special VIP Exp for 5, 2x for 10. Also maybe having LV55 Pack receive 3x 1K diamonds card, 60 is 5x, 65 is 10x, lv 70 is 20x, 75 is 25x, possible max level of 80 is 30x. Why 3 Special VIP Exp is required at use of level 5 and 10 gift package of Alpha? Because I can be needed to lv up the VIP to 10
          Last edited by R21926780; 07-07-2014, 05:08 AM.
          Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Create a way for us to get costumes with bound diamonds anything as long as it isnt limited for 7 days (I'm not taking something limited) also free advertisements for us to be
            able to obtain free gold diamond or whichever costs for us to get this costume T.T

Each costume should have a fair price within a range of 599 however much it costs. This doesn't need to be added to an consumption event because u can still get the costume if u know how the consumption event works in Wartunes this can be just as similar to it making it equal for all of us cute kids and of course the cashers can still get their cool extra stuff from using their unbound balens and money into this game the more u re-charge plug in ur balens diamonds I dont care etc. of course the kids like us can spend our bound
            diamonds into getting a costume it will make us a wee bit unfair but its bound and unbound diamonds ur using to get the costume and at least its permanent once u get it and all the
            kids will throw more candy at ur feet in happiness and joy and we all live happily ever after. The End T.T
            I don't want to live a life filled with regrets just because you are uncomfortable around me you have a mouth use it to express how you feel and don't be ashamed of it but if you're going to hide behind my back and get away with it that's where you're wrong T.T

Comment

Some more mount skins for free users,the horse image is boring and too common...it is just an image option the status dosent have to be altered at all.
              Last edited by OutKastSin; 07-07-2014, 09:58 AM.

Comment

A couple suggestions:
                1. Training Grounds - nice idea but LoA's afk exp mode is preferred as you can log out and still receive the experience. Not going to be leaving my computer on for a chance at loot or for experience.

2. Reduce the amount of separate ores and items needed for upgrades: Aptitude Ore, Star Ore, Demi Ore, Sacred Ore. Why not just have one Ore that drops from multiple areas that is used for upgrades?

3. Is it possible to have a Euro time zone Alpha server so we aren't being expected to get up at 3am for Boss/Event timings - I know I won't be doing that.

Apart from these things, and the second is more of a cosmetic thing that would reduce the amount of information stored by server I am looking forward to the game.
                Seems that you are taking a lot of the good areas from across multiple games and combining them into what should be a challenging game to master, already have my strategy/build planned out.

Comment

half of these suggestions may not even be taken seriously because with most R2 games, the format is pretty much the same.

Comment

Why do you keep making dozens of games with similar gameplay (Well more like "CLICK CLICK CLICK.YAY I'M LEVEL 100") instead of focusing on the good games you already have? I'm not a fan of Broken Realms,but that game,even in its bugged state,was 10 times better than all your automated useless games.If this is what the gaming industry is going to become,then damn i feel sorry for my future children.

Focus on games like Crystal Saga and Wartunes,not games where all you have to do is click buttons.You've really degradated in the past 2 years...
                    LEARN TO SPELL PEOPLE,ITS ROGUE NOT ROUGE D:<

Comment

tbh i played a bit but i didnt really like it. already dozens of games like this one nothing orginal or new. its like loa with worse intertference and graphics

Comment

The marriege system works always,for atributtes

Comment

Originally posted by Orbane View Post
                          half of these suggestions may not even be taken seriously because with most R2 games, the format is pretty much the same.
                          Hey dude, If you think that we won't change game, Why did i post this thread : )

Comment

Originally posted by R21204011 View Post
                            The marriege system works always,for atributtes
                            We will oepn Marriage System later, i don't believe that players come to our game is all for marriage

Comment

Originally posted by welcometofreakshow View Post
                              tbh i played a bit but i didnt really like it. already dozens of games like this one nothing orginal or new. its like loa with worse intertference and graphics
                              I'm trying to prove that this game is different from LoA, but our art designers love LoA. It's not our fault, all i can do is making this game's gameplay more unique.

Comment

Working...
                              X