Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stormthrone will officially shut down on June 30th 2017 at 12:00 (GMT+8)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Stormthrone will officially shut down on June 30th 2017 at 12:00 (GMT+8)

Dear players,

We regret to announce that "Stormthrone" will officially shut down on June 30th, 2017 at 12:00(GMT+8). Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games!

Details about the game shutdown:

1. Players will not be able to recharge after May 31st, 2017.

2. Players may file tickets to request a Diamond transfer for all recharged amounts during 2/28/2017 - 5/31/2017 to a different Browser game (except Heroes Evolved, Wartune, League of Angels, Seas of Gold, and all new games released since June 2016) on the R2 platform. Bonus items brought through recharging will not be transferred. Please make sure the ticket contains the name of the game to be transferred to, your newly created character name, and the server name.

3. Please contact us before the transfer service ends on 30th of July, 2017.
    Last edited by R2_Ananke; 06-07-2017, 03:25 AM.

Moving forward, i will do my best to offer myself better and more exciting games than R2 games. Goodbye like 4ever!!!

Comment

Comment

**** you _i_

Comment

This hurts, why now all seems good, accept some miner bugs not fixing.

Comment

That is why i never put any money into these games. Thanks for taking down a good game & leaving us with worse ones.
            Last edited by m.williams111; 06-03-2017, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Will there be free rewards in the game itself cause its shutting down anyways?
              If you dont have a excuse, then just say nothing

Comment

90% of these games you have to wait for stamina to return and ppl wait for hours. Nobody had to wait for it in stormthrone.
                Tons of these games are a waste of time, thanks for ruining this one. No more putting money into these games.

Comment

domage au lieu de le fermé amélioré le (stormthrone).
                  désolé aujour d'hui j écrit en français je suis pas content

Comment

liked this game, spended LOTS of money also on it, but dumb *** fokkers R2 fokked it really REALLY up, they were like mid-school dev's acting like lil greedy children... not sorrow here, i have the money, but i will never, repeat: NEVER play an R2 game EVER, the dev's are stupid, the producers are nitwits, and the exploiters just want to get money, play r2, and u WILL get ripped off, dont EVER play an R2 game, no response, no bug-fixing, they messed this Stormthrone (which actually WAS a good game, seriously!) up like marrying the best girl EVER a man good get, altho the man killed the wife... dumb ***, no knowledge, lowlife scum only after money... back to Kixeye and there greed, but they actually HELP players there, tc all^^ was fun with the players, sucked by R2, will leave a note to every site R2 advertises also, they'd better change names, cause they wont get players from us have fun all^^ >>>OUT<<< deleting account

Comment

Working...
                    X