NOTHING works!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOTHING works!

1. Tried to enter World Boss and it wouldn't let me in.
    2. Tried to fuse gems and it would NOT work.
    3. Tried to do Main Quest and it would NOT work.
    4. I keep getting an error message saying that backpack space is insufficient. I have 23 spaces open!

Various other things are NOT working as well.

Please fix!

Coliseum will NOT work!

Comment

Hello PhoenixRavenwolf. We haven't been ignoring you, we just haven't gotten any updates until now.

The development team has requested a video. Would you mind helping take one? If you need a recommendation for a free, easy to use video recording software, I use FlashBack Express Recorder, which will upload directly to a linked Youtube account. The video just needs to be of attempting to enter one of the bugged events, and does not need to be very long. It would be greatly appreciated if you could help with that, or if you could ask someone on your server if they can help.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Hi MemoryLane:

How do you us to make a video of something that does not work?
        When the development team (or who else) took over my account to check what was wrong they could see it by there selves.

U should know that these issues are during the day (when time related events go on) and some like (gem raid) are not letting u enter in that section.
        Just to help here when u click on something like gem raid then u need to refresh because u cant enter in other things in the game, it does not show u a message it just happens, this is related to the events mentioned in a other section of the forum, here is the list again:
        These are the Event Bugs -

Chest Hunt,
        Fishing,
        World Boss,
        Gods War,
        Coliseum,
        Guild War,
        CS kingdom War,
        CS Civil War n Kingdom(Gem Raid)
        Last edited by wil.v.d.meijs; 11-29-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

You would just turn on the screen recorder, and try to do an event. That's it. I don't know why they are asking for a video, but they are. Apparently, they need it, and can't fix anything until they have one.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

I have a video but it wont let me upload

Comment

Upload the video to youtube, and paste the link.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlyQ...ature=youtu.be here is the video

Comment

Originally posted by forgames686 View Post
                  I've been told in another thread that everything is working now. Is it not working for you? If things are still not working, please provide a server number.

Comment

it seems to be working now.... are we not getting any compensation for not have events for 1.5 weeks?

Comment

Working...
                    X