Bug in Guild War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bug in Guild War

Its been weeks since the bug in guild war everytime we enter 1) all the packs of guild war are already collected 2) already have an advance 40 thousand plus points to those who won in last guild war, 3) the monsters and crystals are appearing consistently only for 3-5 seconds interval 4) then even the guild war already ended you can still kill monsters as long as you don't return to your guild base. Because of this the highest CP toons are taking advantage of the bug. If your not going to fix this bug just close the game because its not fun to play with those bugs.

And stop players from making alts it makes server lag s4 is very bad when Destructions members log all there alt in only to use them for gem raidAnd dont complain about the highest cp toons we paid with our own money to get them strong we are not paid by R2,and the day we stop making recharge the game will shut down...No money no honey

Comment

How come your so sure Destruction logs there alt that causes lag? Your only pointing to others that are innocent so you will be covered by what your doing cause your the one causing lag with all your alts just for gemraid to get higher points. As you can see Mello Aldo and his alts are made just for gemraid and to troll Destruction. Stelon and Owalon are dead but still can gather many points in gemraid. Only Mello Aldo Runs 100% Stelon and Owalon Kingdom so with 80% Theatus making everyday a new alt just for gemraid is from his kingdom not from S4 alone but from all servers. As you can see SOD is dominated by Mello Aldo only plus his numerous strong alts which is very suspicious to be a casher. The cause of lag is no one else but Mello Aldo and his strong alts. You can easily see Mello Aldo team are the cause of all these bug and taking advantage of this bug. He is making SOD a nightmare to players and only favors for himself because all his alt are at the top. Better stop Mello aldo from making alts and making them too strong that will make the server more lag. It is very obvious who Mello really is on his abusive powers of his toons that made the game miserable with bugs. Go recharge more if your not Mello then waste all your money to defeat him, if you can defeat him you have to waste all your fortunes to defeat him. If your Mello go make more bugs by making many strong alts until R2 can't fix the game then close it.

Comment

Yeah Mello Aldo really dominates SOD he is no1 in Arena, Cross Server, Gods War, Chest Hunt, Even in Ruler of the World all his alts are there and even in final his contender is also his alts. Even in gemraid he is waiting there so that he is the only one can do gemraid and his alts. In guild war all his alts kill all the teams so that they will be the one left in guild war bug gaining advance points. His alts are so strong he does not even need a party. Even his alts gets all the Title in our Server. All his alts can kill many party alone in any game. In kingdom War you can see all his newly made guild from all servers are having more than 3 lands because all of them are strong they can easily kill the totem. I will not be surprised only Mello and his alt will be left in SOD but still it will not look a dead server because he always make a new alt then will join another guild so not obvious then after that will leave and will join his guild or make a new guild for a new land in their Kingdom. Who else wanna play in this game except Mello Aldo and alts. Your a noob if your trying hard to recharge and catch all his alts top rank CP.

Comment

Mello Aldo and his camouflage alts will only enjoy the bug. With or without bug Mello Aldo and his alts is always the winner in all events including bugged event in Guild War. He will not report it because he is the cause of the bug plus it is favored towards him in winning all the time against not his alts or should we say against destruction who is not his alt. I am sure he also have many alt in Destruction for guild benefits and spy purposes.

Comment

Let me see only few people will complain in this bug because only Mello Aldo and Alts will not complain in this bug those few are the one only left playing SOD. Even the gamemaster and Mentor of the Game is nowhere to find because they are busy somewhere else in the game achieving the top rank.

Comment

Lets get all on this wall Mello.Aldo is my in game husband and rl friend we have been playing R2 games together for many years,last one was yitien he was recharging almost everyday using his own money.And he did the same in this game now he is to busy working so i run his toon and i only recharge on my own 2 toons on s13 and on s4,by the way im Jacquline im a female not a guy,and i already sebt ticket abut this game and all the bugs and screen shots of you guys insulting me and other players....So the news is when we stop recharging the game will be shut down its the recharging people that keeps this game alive,when R2 no longer recive money to run the game it will close...Get it
              Last edited by R21122198; 05-21-2018, 03:42 PM.

Comment

ok dont stop recharging and keep on bullying players so that time will come only you and your husband Mello will remain in this game even this game will not close only because of you and your friend claiming to be the reason why this game still alive. You can file ticket those who you think insult you because your guilty let see what will be the effect if all your enemies are gone. SOD game will be all yours only you and your friend will be left lets see if it will be fun talking to your alts. I am only waiting for this game to close that is the time when you don't recharge anymore since your claiming your the hero of this game thats why it dont close so bye2 to your money. With you all dominating the events and bullying to those low CP its no difference whether they close the game or not because we don't get any reward from this game anyway. We are just waiting for this game to close so that we can leave this game giving you a lesson of your happy gaming SOD while others are not happy with this game because of you. This game is dead Destruction and you are the only one left here it only seems active because of us especially you making new alts everyday. If all Destruction members quit because no fun anymore and they transfer to other games let see if R2 will not close the game if no one playing anymore except you. That is also the reason why you always bid on Destruction land in KW because you know we are the only active player left while the others are yours. We are not blind we can see your intentions and mission clearly that is to make the game look alive because your so active in making alts everyday even the truth is Destruction is making the game alive once Destruction leaves the game your mission will end too.So if I were you and R2 you should balance your CP and activities to help other players enjoy the game so they will not leave the game and maybe recharge if they are having fun but since this game is all yours and only you gaining rewards no point in wasting money here just wait for this game to die and leave happily because only few recharged since we are not enjoying the game. This scenario is the true situation of remaining players in SOD so goodluck to your SOD world jacquiline.
                Last edited by R244344161; 05-21-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Stop all your nonsens and play the game like anyone else i dont have to talk to myself,in the guild i made there are real ppl playing you know Tiller.kera thats not me PewU thats not me and basham not me either..Again you are busy about the recharging you always say r2 is paying for the accounts i run well i got news for you,they are not paying i pay with my own money that i earn from my restaurant/bar/discotek here in Lagos..I am a woman and i have a son he just started to play this game too and i pay for his recharge too,didnt know i had to ask you if i can use my own money in this game...You ask me to give you evidence of me paying for recharging and when i tell you my personal life/info is non of your concern you keep on saying that r2 are paying for me playing the toons i do,*** is wrong with you?? dont hate the player hate the game...So play have fun or leave and play something easier

Comment

MemoryLane 05-06-2018, 06:57 PM

You can send in a ticket, but you're not going to get a direct answer to a question like that.

If the game is expected to shut down, you'll see an announcement be posted usually 30 days prior to that shutdown. So, the immediate answer to your question is no, it's not shutting down, because there's no announcement. Long term, however, it is a browser game, that isn't made to last forever, but how long it will stay open really depends on how many people stay playing it, and if they are recharging more than what the costs are to run the game. As soon as the cost to keep the game open exceeds the amount of money people are spending in the game, the game will be put on the chopping block.

That said, Lunaria Story hasn't had updates, new events, or bug fixes in years, and it's still open with no signs of closing any time soon. So, no new events or updates does not at all mean the game is pending a shut down in the near future.
                    ……….This might give you a clue about this game

Comment

So you see the people recharging are the ones keeping the game alive take it or leave it

Comment

If Guild Destruction and Guild Hippokiller is the only guilds in s4 being active then who is playing toons in Guild Guardian? and the other Guilds on s4??? are they alts too? if its not mine? again i run my own Jacquline s13 and s4 and Mello.Aldo and Donmerlin,now i wonder who is playing all the toons running around on s4?? spellcaster theaqueen shadow,darkhen,mailie,Megatron,Rouge and Kaliska the king of Thaetus if they are not yours and not mine are they r2 toons i just wonder because that makes no sence to me……..

Comment

I cant stop you if your wasting your money here or not whether your a paid troll or not. Whether you insist its your money or not you use to be no1 in CP rank. Whether your a woman or not all I can say is you know the truth about yourself of who you are. This game will not close as long as those who recharge is enough to pay the yearly fee and they are gaining a profit from those investing by recharging everyday even they know this will close if no one recharge anymore thats business and even this game favors only the paid trolls. Maybe those players you bully will enjoy the game if they don't see you anymore playing in events like before and why all of a sudden your a new batch joining the events after those old strong toons disappear like shadrov and others from Guardian guild who was also suspicious? are you the replacement to them after they became inactive? I'm just curious those paid trolls really never stop to be no1 in rank if they know the no1 CP rank is not a troll like what they did to Megatron in ES before but it seems Mello Aldo has no other competitive troll around and shadrov even gave his position to Mello Aldo after Shadrov just afk then recharge then the other day doing ups with unlimited gold to spend then not active in events. Isnt it weird you just online to recharge not attending events then when reached top rank suddenly disappeared without any benefit from what he spent? I can even say that if you really recharged you spent more or less than 10k dollars for that top rank CP plus the alts then just disappeared after reaching his goal while giving chance to Mello Aldo who has no competitor anymore but his alt joining him soon in top rank. Even your the richest person will not waste money in a game he will not play at all what more if your just a worker from a restaurant with a son that has many needs in growing up in the future. Whats weird is after those top Rank who never became your enemy disappeared then you suddenly became active and became its your time to shine in events to bully players after making drama anywhere in kingdom making a war script drama against Theatus. It seems what your saying really don't match with what is really your role in SOD. A paid troll never make friends with a player for a long time because they can't troll them if they are friends they will make a drama to make them feel sorry then they will feel they need to recharge to beat them(unless your one of them). "The birds/Alts of the same feather flocks together"
                          Last edited by R244344161; 05-22-2018, 01:05 AM.

Comment

Your weird im sorry but you really are i dont work on a restaurant I OWN MY RESTAURANT and why do you even bother to talk about my son do you know him or me?And again i pay and play i dont cry when people pm me telling me not to bid on the city they have and i dont tell people i will get the mine to 0 if they dont stop bidding,i play the game for fun and i dont really care about all your complains...I dont join events that will fill my back pack up with useless stuff that i no longer need like these blood runes all maxed out on 3 of my toons..Shadrov,swampie,kyokus, quit and syn and bone too or like you people say i play them all is all my toons and r2 is paying me to play. Your couldnt be more wrong and drama that i will leave to you guys you are doing great you are rank 1,the drama stopped when we left Thaetus and it started to be fun playing full time again..For the last time dont mention my live,son or money again non of your concern how or when i spend my money,but if you want to know a little about my money i just transfered 50 euro to my game account just so i dont have to ask you if its okay that i spend my own money on recharge..Regards here from Portugal have a nice day……...If you have a issue grap a tissue

Comment

And by the way i dont know what anyone did to megatron my first server in this game is s13 and there im rank 1,i came to join s4 when mello/wuji asked me to join him because he needed members and there was to much trouble on the server.About the bullying thing when i joined s4 and mellos guild vagabond i was a target for a long time until i got stronger,i forgive but i never forget in my life/world its called karma and karma can find and hit us all... I have been a members since 2011 and played r2 games and i made recharge the 1 day i started to play a game by r2….I run 4 toons im not a machine and im not paid by R2 keep that in mind...Thank you..

Comment

Working...
                              X