No announcement yet.

Bug in Guild War

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't want to be bothered together with your son then why did you mention him? If you don't want your son to be exposed if you really have a son so with your personal life and job don't mention a single detail, your really weird even in this forum the way you answer my questions and the way you twist and turn this post your really an expert in your job. Your misleading the real intention of this post which will favor you.Even in this forum your so active I wonder why? The moderator of this forum is still not answering the post maybe he is answering this post already but forgot to change only his account. Yeah Karma I remember Karma very well a former Destruction member and a traitor of drama queen too in ES also used to mention Karma in his sentence plus named his pet Karma and likes to fart like you do and claims also has a son. Maybe your familiar with that story too. It seems you really made a new script and new life in a new game and in this forum too.

Comment

Now we start over again i dont see anyone from s4 complaining about guild war the point did not reset just like the last guild war bug,please fix this asap so people have the chance to play fair..Regards from Lagos

Comment

Moderator - pls look into today events that have bugs .. coliseum is still running (server time 22:22)

Comment

bug in system.. unable to join events,, coliseum still running from last night... hard to move forward when cant play events and get rewards... hope you make this up to us by granting rewards!! Viv server 21

Comment

unable to join events,, coliseum still running from last night... hard to move forward when cant play events and get rewards... hope you make this up to us by granting rewards!! Beatty Amando server 21

Comment

Is the New Topic button broken in this forum section? The most recent posts are completely unrelated to anything that was posted in this thread.
              Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
              Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Hey MemoryLane, Posted a new thread for this bugs due to coliseum still running.

Comment

Working...
                X