Game is getting boring.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game is getting boring.

Well I can give lots of reasons why I say so.
    1. Tickets are not answered. And yes, not just one ticket but multiple. At least they can provided a reply in negative but don't even bother to replying.
    2. Bugs are not fixed easily, like Chaos VS one(it has already been almost a month). They give compensation once for it but if you calculate my daily gains from that event, the compensation was not even worth mentioning.
    3. All good cashing events are gone.
    4. Suggestions are never cared about.
    And I guess the CSR(Henry Yu) who deals with tickets is a player. Since I DON'T even get a reply when I report cheating/bug abuse of that particular player. I mean that players' weak alts(multiple alts) have been banned and deleted for his cheating/glitch abuses but the Main character and other strong alt are always left untouched EVEN FOR HIM REPEATING the same cheating for which weaker alts were banned. For which I have already sent multiple tickets with screenshots but never got a reply. Not even once.

Originally posted by Amyntas View Post
    Well I can give lots of reasons why I say so.
    1. Tickets are not answered. And yes, not just one ticket but multiple. At least they can provided a reply in negative but don't even bother to replying.
    2. Bugs are not fixed easily, like Chaos VS one(it has already been almost a month). They give compensation once for it but if you calculate my daily gains from that event, the compensation was not even worth mentioning.
    3. All good cashing events are gone.
    4. Suggestions are never cared about.
    And I guess the CSR(Henry Yu) who deals with tickets is a player. Since I DON'T even get a reply when I report cheating/bug abuse of that particular player. I mean that players' weak alts(multiple alts) have been banned and deleted for his cheating/glitch abuses but the Main character and other strong alt are always left untouched EVEN FOR HIM REPEATING the same cheating for which weaker alts were banned. For which I have already sent multiple tickets with screenshots but never got a reply. Not even once.
    Seriously? You've been here this long and havn't worked it out yet ?? PM me if you still don't know the obvious answers.????

Comment

Originally posted by R2134982181 View Post

Seriously? You've been here this long and havn't worked it out yet ?? PM me if you still don't know the obvious answers.????
      Why are you being so rude? Very unprofesional.

Also, you're 5 months late to answer this thread, very bad.
      Last edited by klaus1; 09-05-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Not rude, just logic and to the point. Sorry for the delay......

Comment

Working...
        X