Announcement

Collapse

US West Thundercall Severs Servers Shutting Down

Dear Players, We regret to announce that the US West Servers of "Thundercall" will officially shutdown on October 10th, 2017 at 12:00am PDT. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games! More information on the shutdown can be found here - http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...-00-00-us-west
See more
See less

code redemtion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• code redemtion

i cant claime my gift, it says code is invalid or has already been used, but i havent use it yet. so why cant i collect it. same with the gift packs here

Think the gift packs have died. There's been hundreds of in game chat about this and everyone has Exactly the same problem. Plus there is no Support for Thundercall anymore too.

Comment

oh but why is there no support anymore? its a great game and has many player

Comment

Please Correct me on that one......We have Support and everyone fixes things behind the scenes as you might not receive a reply.

Comment

yes i know that, a lot of people are working behind the scenes and i respect everyone for that. its not easy to manage a game and very hard to fix some things, i didnt mean to sound rude or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Nesa View Post
            yes i know that, a lot of people are working behind the scenes and i respect everyone for that. its not easy to manage a game and very hard to fix some things, i didnt mean to sound rude or anything
            Your refreshingly Nice Actually, so thank you for understanding.

Comment

thanks ^_^ np, i think everyone should try to understand others, that makes things better and easier. cuz every single person is different and does his/her best, no matter what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Nesa View Post
                thanks ^_^ np, i think everyone should try to understand others, that makes things better and easier. cuz every single person is different and does his/her best, no matter what it is
                Wish all the older players have your positive outlook in this game. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                X