Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Henry Yu the only person from support team available on Thundercall?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Henry Yu the only person from support team available on Thundercall?

I really want an answer to this question since tickets sent to Henry Yu die with replies like "Ticket has been sent to the development team" and "this bug cannot be fixed". And that includes some false information as well like "doing arena manually".

Yes.

When you are told an issue has been sent to the development team, that means your issue was forwarded to the game developer. The developer has to fix issues, and if they can't, then you are told it can't be fixed.

The developer seems to think you can manually fight in Arena. You know that's not the case. The only thing I can suggest at this point is take a video so Henry can send that to the devs, to show them that they were incorrect about what can be done in this version of the game.
    Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

How can one take a video of another player attacking one in Arena?

Comment

I mean of you in arena, to show what can and cannot be done in arena.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

If you're told they were sent to the devs, then they've been sent to the devs.

Comment

Okay! Will do that. But have sent some videos and screenshots to Henry Yu which I don't know reached the development team or not.

Comment

Working...
            X