How to get back my Guild???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get back my Guild???

I was sick for a bit and found my guild Love in S33 Thundercall Game taken over by a Croatian guy and won't give it back. Tried being online more than him as he just uses his account for Kings Bounty and that's it. He just logs off every time i question him. I really don't want to build yet another costly guild again. Support never replies. Please help. KillerB/PsycoNinja main account S10.

If someone is Croatian or German and seems to not know English, but can read it as he just copies my questions as a reply or swears at me
    when I have only been polite in the brief PM's, as he's only online for King's Bounty at 10.30am. Nor a cash playing person has Stolen my Guild Love S33 when i was in hospital and won't hand
    Leadership back. Apart from a Support ticket that won't get answered because there is no support for Thundercall except on these Forum pages. I don't want to start a new guld as it's very costly. So what to do???

KillerB S33 or main PsycoNinja S10

Comment

You can either create a new guild, or join another existing one. But unless this guy hands you leadership willingly, there's nothing else you can do.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Well how fair is that ??? I'm online 8 hours a day playing R2 Games plus helping ppl. I get a lil upstart that does nothing for the guild(no chests/watering the tree) or game and he's able to play for 15 mins a day stealing other ppl's Guilds ???

Comment

Being able to take over guild leadership is a function that exists so that members of a guild can take control when their guild leader has been offline for an extended period of time. Since that has happened to the guild you are in, the guild now belongs to the new leader. It's entirely up to him to decide if he wants to relinquish control back to you or not, since it's his guild now.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Well I said this person was trouble. Gary Jean on S33 is from ISIS and this game won't ban him!!! Memory feel free to read our pm's. He's a sicko!!

Comment

Reading your private messages is not possible, but I recommend not communicating with him if he's not a nice person.

Comment

Working...
              X