Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry your not able to view this page because you have no permission Message.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry your not able to view this page because you have no permission Message.

And that comes up every time I try and Subscribe anything in the Forums ??? Memorylane are you making me a Mod or not?? Been with R2 from the beginning, then joined the Forums later. Thank you. PsycoNinja S10 or KillerB S33.

Originally posted by R234433458 View Post
    And that comes up every time I try and Subscribe anything in the Forums ??? Memorylane are you making me a Mod or not?? Been with R2 from the beginning, then joined the Forums later. Thank you. PsycoNinja S10 or KillerB S33.
    Did your Mod form ages ago, so what gives R2 mods ?

Comment

The Subscribe button is suppose to email you when there's activity in a section you've subscribed to, but that function doesn't work so I didn't give anyone permissions to use it since it doesn't do anything. Instead, it's set up so that the forum will give you a notification (at the top of the screen) for any thread you start or reply to, by default. This setting can be changed in your user settings.
      Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
      Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        The Subscribe button is suppose to email you when there's activity in a section you've subscribed to, but that function doesn't work so I didn't give anyone permissions to use it since it doesn't do anything. Instead, it's set up so that the forum will give you a notification (at the top of the screen) for any thread you start or reply to, by default. This setting can be changed in your user settings.
        But still no answer on the Mod positions??? Thank you.

Comment

That is not a question I answer in a public thread, and it is not related to your topic.
          Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
          Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
          X