X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Thundercall Shutting Down

Dear Players,

We regret to announce that Thundercall will be officially shut down on November 19th at 10:00, 2018 (GMT+8). That is 19:00 PDT / 22:00 EDT on November 18th and 02:00 GMT on November 19th. Thank you for your continuous support and understanding in this matter. Moving forward, we will do our best to offer you better and more exciting games. Stay tuned for upcoming releases on R2Games!

Details about the game shutdown:

1. Players will not be able to recharge after 12:00 on November 12th, 2018 (GMT+8).

2. Players may file tickets to request a Diamond transfer for all recharged amounts during 8/19/2018 - 11/19/2018 to a different browser game on the R2 platform (not including Wartune and League of Angels). Bonus items brought through recharging will not be transferred. Please make sure the ticket contains the name of the game to be transferred to, your newly created character name, and the server name.

Yes, finally.

Comment

Seeing there's no support for Thundercall, bit hard to put a ticket in. Been playing this game from the start so many years! IGN PsycoNinja S10.

Transfer anything to Mythic Glory Account, IGN Pointy S23. as it seems they somehow lost my Tester Account IGN PsycoNinja S01.

I will continue to help the Beginners as Always through the Game/s and Forums.

Thank you old Support for Thundercall and the Tireless efforts of MemeryLane who runs the Forums.

Comment

Originally posted by R2134982181 View Post
        Seeing there's no support for Thundercall, bit hard to put a ticket in. Been playing this game from the start so many years! IGN PsycoNinja S10.

Transfer anything to Mythic Glory Account, IGN Pointy S23. as it seems they somehow lost my Tester Account IGN PsycoNinja S01.
        The request has to be sent via ticket. Tickets will be handled by staff member assigned to transfer tickets.
        Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Pity this ends up happening but it has to be said that there was never a sufficient player base to be sustainable. Or at least it never felt like there were enough players. And there were things that I actually thought were more realistic than my other game in this group (Dragon Pals' MP were a plain scene-scene-boss-scene-scene-boss, while here the adventuring courses felt like actual COURSES with twists and turns.)
          This game deserved better and I'm not sure why it never worked out.
          Guess I'll find out from the crew on S-30/31/32 where they're going next to relaunch the name Boavitoria Nadezda (BV for short).
          DP persona: Yasatanna
          Nightfall Steppe
          Mage, started 2/13/15
          as of 4/14/17: Level 106, 6155K BR (T-17th in the NFS complex), guardian BR 2949K (21st), nymph BR 1474K (28th)

Comment

It about time! It wasn't like I didn't see it coming but it should of been in July! Well the last up date was in April and tickets were being ignored! Go figure! Ha ha ha.

Comment

Well it look like Thundercall pulled the plug a day early! 11/18/2018 7:00pm PST!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFlash5150 View Post
                Well it look like Thundercall pulled the plug a day early! 11/18/2018 7:00pm PST!
                That is the time stated in the announcement.

"November 19th at 10:00, 2018 (GMT+8). That is 19:00 PDT / 22:00 EDT on November 18th and 02:00 GMT on November 19th."

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

where do i file a ticket at to get my remaining diamonds.

Comment

Originally posted by R226034538 View Post
                    where do i file a ticket at to get my remaining diamonds.
                    If you recharged those diamonds between the specified dates in the announcement, go to http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Pick the game you are transferring to, make it clear in your ticket that you are requesting a transfer of diamonds purchased from Thundercall to that game.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      If you recharged those diamonds between the specified dates in the announcement, go to http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7. Pick the game you are transferring to, make it clear in your ticket that you are requesting a transfer of diamonds purchased from Thundercall to that game.
                      alright thank u.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        that is a lie, i send ticket a week ago, and was told i didn't have any transaction, when i had 9.500 diamonds bought between the dates referred
                        i even sent pics with order history and didn't heard anything back from support.
                        at least don't say you change diamonds for another game, just say we were robbed.... easier

Comment

If you provide me with the character name you used in your ticket, I would be happy to ask support about it.

Comment

I can honestly say thank God this game shut down. I was relentlessly bullied by nearly every single player, thus resulting me in quitting the game. Good riddance. Maybe the bullies have learned their lessons. I'm personally glad they lost this game. Now they can't bully.

Comment

i already sended a ticket but its close , but i still want my refund / transfer of my game / money that i spend on the game MemoryLane
                              Last edited by MrTc038; Today, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X